Snoopy49

Established Member
Status Update:

Congratulations John
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

@john terrill - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap 2.gif

320-east-320-west.gif

Snoopy49

Established Member
There is only 1 car left on the list that has been shipped and not delivered, all the rest are either scheduled, in production, produced or released for shipment. The ones that have been released for shipment probably won't be shipped until the plant gets back online.

38 - Scheduled
2 - Sent to Plant
5 - Body Shop
0 - Trim Line
5 - Produced
1 - Released to Body Company (Penske)
2 - Released - Awaiting Shipment
0 - Received - Awaiting Shipment
1 - Shipped Rail
32 - Delivered
86 - Total

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
There is only 1 car left on the list that has been shipped and not delivered, all the rest are either scheduled, in production, produced or released for shipment. The ones that have been released for shipment probably won't be shipped until the plant gets back online.

38 - Scheduled
2 - Sent to Plant
5 - Body Shop
0 - Trim Line
5 - Produced
1 - Shipped Rail
32 - Delivered
86 - Total
Thanks for the updates. We definitely appreciate them. Happy to be one of the 38!

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member

38 - Scheduled
2 - Sent to Plant
5 - Body Shop
0 - Trim Line
5 - Produced
1 - Shipped Rail
32 - Delivered
86 - Total
Curious Earl, how many are scheduled aside from the 38? I know the 38 comes from people chiming in from this and other forums...but are you able to see outside the forums for total scheduled?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
You are not alone John. I've commented elsewhere that I have seen similar pressures as well as cold spikes to 125psi and higher.

Snoopy49

Established Member
2020 GT500's at plant. (Sent to Plant are only the VINs):
34 - Sent to Plant
61 - Body Shop
20 - Trim Line
41 - Produced
32 - Sent to Body Company (Penske)
17 - Released for Shipment
1 - Received for Shipment
3 – Received In Production
209 – Total

Edit: Found 3 more listed as Received - In Production

Last edited:

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
2020 GT500's at plant. (Sent to Plant are only the VINs):
34 - Sent to Plant
61 - Body Shop
20 - Trim Line
41 - Produced
32 - Sent to Body Company (Penske)
17 - Released for Shipment
1 - Received for Shipment
206 - Total
Thanks for the update Snoopy....Sounds like these cars will get built unless something drastic happens *knocks on wood*

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Kind of nuts then to potentially receive a car with the year almost over, when the MY21 then goes in to production. Once October hits around here, car season is over.
Then my car is already "last years model"

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
Kind of nuts then to potentially receive a car with the year almost over, when the MY21 then goes in to production. Once October hits around here, car season is over.
Then my car is already "last years model"
Im in the same boat as you....not to mention for those financing a portion of the car, october rolls around and you are paying for something to sit in your garage for 5 months depending on where you live

MIKED17

Established Member
I realize the factory is shut down but anyway to find out vin# 2163 where it stands? I received the vin on Feb 17th with a build date the week of April 20th and that's the last I've heard anything on it. Rapid Red CFTP all options.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I realize the factory is shut down but anyway to find out vin# 2163 where it stands? I received the vin on Feb 17th with a build date the week of April 20th and that's the last I've heard anything on it. Rapid Red CFTP all options.

It has been scheduled to a day. Your dealer or FP are the only people that have this information, they will be able to give you the date.

You are not on the list, do you want me to put you on the list? This is an option, you don't have to be on the list if you choose not to.

MIKED17

Established Member
It has been scheduled to a day. Your dealer or FP are the only people that have this information, they will be able to give you the date.

You are not on the list, do you want me to put you on the list? This is an option, you don't have to be on the list if you choose not to.
Yes please add me to the list...thanks

Users who are viewing this thread