2021 GT500 Price Guide.....does anyone have it ??

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think the pricing will be that far off, will it??
I mean they are the same car from the MY 2020, correct? Did they make any changes/improvements that warrant more of a sticker MSRP?

dcgtconv

Established Member
The only changes I am aware of are a couple colour additions/ deletes and the CFHP, which we don’t know pricing of, or if this will require a “ golden ticket”

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
So that really doesn’t make sense. If they bought into the program they’re guaranteed an allocation. Now when the car actually arrives maybe spring, or the order they can put in as soon as the banks open may not be picked up for a scheduled build until spring, but they wouldn’t have to wait til spring for an allocation. If you really want car in early 2021, then find another dealer.
-J

Snoopy49

Established Member
If you really want car in early 2021, then find another dealer.
-J

Placing an early order doesn't guarantee an early build. A lot of people placed their orders on the first day the order banks opened and ended up getting their cars after people that ordered their cars months later. I ordered my car on July 1st (first day) and it wasn't built until Feb 28th. Not all dealers are treated the same.

Users who are viewing this thread