2022 Allocations: When are they coming and who has them?

MMalik85

Established Member
I lost my 21 allocation due to issues at the plant, I had a 21 ordered and after a couple of months my dealer told me they lost the allocation.

If anyone has any leads on who will be among the first to get 2022 allocations let me know. I need to put in an order STAT.

99BOSS

Established Member
Have you looked on any online car search websites to see if there is a 21 in the spec you want already out there and available? Unless you're after a really rare or unique color or options package, most likely there is a 21 out there or dealers will be getting a 22 model car to your spec without ordering. Not sure what color you're after but after looking at your order summary it looks like Recaros, over the top stripe, carbon fiber dash, handling pkg, tech pkg and car cover?

Last edited:

MMalik85

Established Member
Have you looked on any online car search websites to see if there is a 21 in the spec you want already out there and available? Unless you're after a really rare or unique color or options package, most likely there is a 21 out there or dealers will be getting a 22 model car to your spec without ordering. Not sure what color you're after but after looking at your order summary it looks like Recaros, over the top stripe, carbon fiber dash, handling pkg, tech pkg and car cover?

Yes I did, the car search sites are never accurate and if they do have one it's usually missing something or the mark up is something crazy like 30k over sticker for a base...which I'm not going to do.

Top color choice would be 2022 Grabber blue, as close to MSRP as possible but willing to do some ADM.
-white stripes
-handling package
-technology package
-Recaro seats
-exposed carbon fiber instrument panel

Flexible on color and stripes, but other options are a must.

99BOSS

Established Member
Ok so if you want Grabber Blue, its gotta be a 22 then. You pretty much want the same car I got but different color. I wanted Antimatter Blue so I had to find a 21. Down here in the mid south, the markups are a lot more realistic than other parts of the country. I had several dealers around here in the 5-7K markup range and that was their opening shot. You'll have to get with a dealer that can put that combo together for you since its gonna be a 22. Dealers will deliver to you as well. Make that part of the markup price, that it includes delivery. Production on the 22s is still a couple months away so you have plenty of time. Try finding rural dealers as well instead of the big chain stores. Most likely the car wont be had locally and the markup is just gonna be a given, its just a matter of how much you'll tolerate.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Yes I did, the car search sites are never accurate and if they do have one it's usually missing something or the mark up is something crazy like 30k over sticker for a base...which I'm not going to do.

Top color choice would be 2022 Grabber blue, as close to MSRP as possible but willing to do some ADM.
-white stripes
-handling package
-technology package
-Recaro seats
-exposed carbon fiber instrument panel

Flexible on color and stripes, but other options are a must.
Awesome color choice but I'm biased, lol. Good luck in your search, you will eventually find the car perfect for you.

I must say that I'm surprised that prices haven't come down much at all, on new and used.
Honestly, Used 2020's are bringing new prices which is crazy for a 1 year old car with several thousand miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread