2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat on BaT | Bringing Less Than Sticker Now

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I just did a quick search on F-150's local to me because I'm getting the itch. 44 Lightnings, 22 Raptors, 38 Platinums, 10 Limiteds. The local dealer to me has 15 in stock ready the go. For reference they have 4 Lariats, 4 Raptors but no Platinum's or Limited's.

And wtf is up with Ford removing desirable options? Most Limited's and Platinum's I see have heated steering wheel and active motion seats removed. That's some B.S Ford.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I just did a quick search on F-150's local to me because I'm getting the itch. 44 Lightnings, 22 Raptors, 38 Platinums, 10 Limiteds. The local dealer to me has 15 in stock ready the go. For reference they have 4 Lariats, 4 Raptors but no Platinum's or Limited's.

And wtf is up with Ford removing desirable options? Most Limited's and Platinum's I see have heated steering wheel and active motion seats removed. That's some B.S Ford.

Built Ford Proud

For that WAP, Tyre was willing to change his pronouns to was/were.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Just a couple months ago these were bringing way over sticker:

Its like some crazy thing happened where people realized its not a viable option for anything Truck.

Massively overpriced Go cart used for commuting.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

Chip shortage, they'd rather get them on the lots than wait for all the chips

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Rivians are even crazier. I think most of these were purchased by speculators. There are typically several available on the auction sites at any given time.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Either someone thinks they can flip this, or they really hated it. Selling with only 700 miles on it.

What a turd.

BlueSnake01

Established Member

Still have a chip shortage. Explorer's also have items removed and are given $50-$100 credit for the missing items. Other car makers are also in the same boat

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Been wondering when this would happen. GT500s, Raptors, R models etc.. all of those I expect to persist as ADM/Scalped vehicles

But the layman Bronco/Truck never should've been. Kind of glad to see people getting bonked by the markets and supply/demand catching up with them.

Ironically there's a lot of people holding the bag now because of it. Bought Broncos at 10+ over sticker and relisted it immediately for 20 over on marketplace. Now they're riding around in a truck you can buy at sticker.

blk02edge

Established Member

My buddies brand new fully loaded GMC Denali was missing the heated seats and steering wheel. The buttons are there though...

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
My buddies brand new fully loaded GMc Denali was missing the heated seats and steering wheel. The buttons are there though...

My buddy bought his 2022 Silverado in May of 2022

He JUST got the chip in a week or so ago for the steering wheel

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
My buddies brand new fully loaded GMC Denali was missing the heated seats and steering wheel. The buttons are there though...

So are they installing it at a later date? Or is he beat street.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Raptor R's are anywhere from 130K to 200K and selling. Some guy on the Raptor forum said he had 150K who's got a Raptor R....sigh

triple-s

Established Member
I think with all the bad press these trucks have gotten lately is the reasoning they're not moving so fast. My local ford dealer has had the same 3 lighting in the front for about a month already.

02reaper

Established Member
I think with all the bad press these trucks have gotten lately is the reasoning they're not moving so fast. My local ford dealer has had the same 3 lighting in the front for about a month already.

It's one of those things where you really want it or don't. I was going after the mannequin our local dealer has, but when they told me they had an offer for 115k last year I found and bought one from another dealer out of state. The local dealer texted me a couple of weeks ago saying its ready for you to come pick up, which I replied to them that they should have taken the 115k from whoever offered it, that I had since found and bought one. Its now listed for 10k over msrp and been sitting. With the markups from a lot of dealers, Ford's price increases, Roll outs, iffy charging infrastructure, and high interest rates, it has put a bad taste in a lot of mouths.

Users who are viewing this thread