2022 GT500 ordered!! Have some questions

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
good news for many... my build was just pushed back again :(. I have zero patience as it is... this is killing me.
Patience grasshopper. :)
I’m glad you got a VIN and the spec you wanted.
The wait will make it even better in the end!
-J

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Any updates on orders? Mine is still unscheduled material hold. I'm completely fine with taking a later delivery as hail season is about to start here in CO, it would suck to be driving it home and get hit by a storm. Hoping I can get the car sometime in August or September but really just glad I got one at all and especially for very little markup.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Flat Rock is open for business this week and is working 8 hours a day.
Stupid question @Snoopy49 but I got my VIN and order number and dealer gave me a build week of 6/13 but do you have the best link to track it?
The one I just looked up just says scheduled but no build week.
VIN 1FA6P8SJ1N5501229
ORDER K941
Thanks for any help.
-J

Snoopy49

Established Member
Stupid question @Snoopy49 but I got my VIN and order number and dealer gave me a build week of 6/13 but do you have the best link to track it?
The one I just looked up just says scheduled but no build week.
VIN 1FA6P8SJ1N5501229
ORDER K941
Thanks for any help.
-J

None of the web trackers have ever giving scheduled build dates. Only your dealer or FP can give you that information.
1FA6P8SJ1N5501229

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
None of the web trackers have ever giving scheduled build dates. Only your dealer or FP can give you that information.
1FA6P8SJ1N5501229
Build date of 6/16!
It was week of 6/13 then this Saturday (when he updates me) he said 6/16!
Earl what have you seen from the last few weeks/month? I have the approval to go see the car on the line but it plays hell on my work schedule.
I guess I’m saying if this week it just uldated from week of to an exact day, how likely is it to stay on 6/16?
Enjoy your snakes on the holiday I hope!
-J

Snoopy49

Established Member
Build date of 6/16!
It was week of 6/13 then this Saturday (when he updates me) he said 6/16!
Earl what have you seen from the last few weeks/month? I have the approval to go see the car on the line but it plays hell on my work schedule.
I guess I’m saying if this week it just updated from week of to an exact day, how likely is it to stay on 6/16?
Enjoy your snakes on the holiday I hope!
-J

The build day will probably jump around a little until the car goes into production, this is normal. It will also change if there are any plant shutdowns between now and then.

Last edited:

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
My salesperson said their last update from their Ford Rep was “material constraint” and that it meant from a supplier and that it was most likely chips but could be anything. At this point it’s looking like I won’t get mine until the Fall.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Got an update! Car is in production and will be heading down the line soon. My Dad reached out to his connection there and they have the green light to go in and watch the car head down the line which will be finished either Wednesday or Thursday of next week I believe. Should be a great experience, I wish I could see it myself but the next best thing is to have my Dad go in to see it being built.

Got the window sticker as well!
Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 10.51.25 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread