• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

2022 Lexus IS 500 F

Discussion in 'Pics and Videos Buffet' started by Bensin, Feb 28, 2021.

1. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

I'm not a fan of ultra-suede on the center console because for those who like to rest their arm on it during the summer, it might stain more easily than expected. I like how it looks, though. What I absolutely still dislike are those angle stacked dual exhaust tips. Minor gripes because overall this is one heck of a nice high-performance sedan.

2. cam346

cam346 Well-Known Member Established Member

i like the wheels and the v8. the center console look to busy. i agree with bob not a fan of the exhaust tips.

3. Bensin

Bensin Active Member Established Member

Just order the regular armrest and swap. Wonder if all 4 tips are functional? Looks like the lower one can be deleted and still look good in the diffuser.

Lexus-IS500-inthighlights2-desktop-1440x800-LEX-ISG-MY22-0029_M85.jpg

Lexus-IS500-gallery3-desktop-1440x811-LEX-ISG-MY22-0041_M85.jpg

4. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

Yeah, you could maybe swap the console cover, but then you lose the visual effect of the ultra-suede. It LOOKS great. It's just more prone to staining. Maybe it could be treated to eliminate the staining issue.

Like I said in my post, those two nits are really minor. It's a stunning and awesome sedan. If I wanted something other than my G-70, I'd be hard pressed not to seriously consider the IS-500 F.

5. Serpent

Serpent Bike or Cobra? Established Member

If IS500 is coming out in the fall, I wonder what lexus has in store for the IS F model? Maybe a TT V8.

6. ON D BIT

ON D BIT Finish First Established Member

This vs the new m3 comparison please. Needs a stick to be perfect!