2022 Lexus IS 500 F

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Not a real F version but maybe they’ll release one. If they do, I might actually consider picking one up. These will hold their value very well. Should msrp right over $60k. Actual IS-Fs still go for high 30s and they’re 10-12 years old.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Test drove the old IS-F years ago. Pretty sweet for what it was.

This looks like a nice cruiser, wonder how costly it will be. Have had a handful of Lexus(es?) in the family. Well built and solid reliability, even if their performance arm isn’t as exciting as the euros. I’d still go L over a Euro especially after warranty expires.

kaz109

Established Member
Would rather have a GSF but that is no longer in production. The fact that they are still using a NA V8 is the best step for Lexus brand in general

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
ISF, RCF, GSF.... all great cars. This one should make a great addition to the Lexus line up with that motor.

Glad to see some manufacturers still have balls.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Overall a really good looking car, inside and outside. I don't, though, like those weird looking angled stacked exhaust tips. They just don't look like they belong on this otherwise great looking car. I LOVE the V8! 0-60 in 4.5 seconds. I see a winner here.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Only took Lexus 8 years to figure out the ISF should have remained in production. This IS 500 is a great addition, and frankly it was needed 2 generations ago.

A legit ISF should be a solid car.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I've never been a huge fan of Lexus, mostly because I've always thought they looked boring, but a lot of their newer models impress me. I sat in the new LS500 at the car show and I thought it was beautiful inside and had the coolest interior, although a hefty price tag. I loved the look of the LC as soon as it was unveiled, and it could be an incredible performance car with a bit more power and less weight. The RCF is cool and I'm actually digging this IS500. Looks like a really fun driver.

kaz109

Established Member
Can’t wait for the comparison between this and the CT4 V blackwing . I am better the blackwing will be faster but the IS500 more enjoyable

cam346

Established Member
ct4 v blackwing will come with 6speed standard the 10 speed is option. blackwing 0-60 is 3.8 it be faster and handle better.

Bensin

Established Member
Lexus-IS500-LE-desktop-1440x800-LEX-ISG-MY22-0072%202_M85.jpg

Lexus-IS500-LE-desktop-1440x800-LEX-ISG-MY22-0071%202_M85.jpg

My94GT

Established Member
I like the style of the new Lexus offerings and the interior is always comfortable but I just don’t ever feel compelled to own one. I think if it had a 6 speed offering it would be a large selling point

Users who are viewing this thread