2022 Lexus IS 500 F

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a fan of ultra-suede on the center console because for those who like to rest their arm on it during the summer, it might stain more easily than expected. I like how it looks, though. What I absolutely still dislike are those angle stacked dual exhaust tips. Minor gripes because overall this is one heck of a nice high-performance sedan.

cam346

Established Member
i like the wheels and the v8. the center console look to busy. i agree with bob not a fan of the exhaust tips.

Bensin

Established Member
I'm not a fan of ultra-suede on the center console because for those who like to rest their arm on it during the summer, it might stain more easily than expected. I like how it looks, though. What I absolutely still dislike are those angle stacked dual exhaust tips. Minor gripes because overall this is one heck of a nice high-performance sedan.
Just order the regular armrest and swap. Wonder if all 4 tips are functional? Looks like the lower one can be deleted and still look good in the diffuser.

Lexus-IS500-inthighlights2-desktop-1440x800-LEX-ISG-MY22-0029_M85.jpg

Lexus-IS500-gallery3-desktop-1440x811-LEX-ISG-MY22-0041_M85.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, you could maybe swap the console cover, but then you lose the visual effect of the ultra-suede. It LOOKS great. It's just more prone to staining. Maybe it could be treated to eliminate the staining issue.

Like I said in my post, those two nits are really minor. It's a stunning and awesome sedan. If I wanted something other than my G-70, I'd be hard pressed not to seriously consider the IS-500 F.

Users who are viewing this thread