2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost; One of the Last Hellcats | MotorWeek Track Test

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
anyone else bored with these cars? :rolleyes: They've literally made 50 different "special editions" of these things and they're all basically 95% identical.

challenger R/T, skat pack, Srt8, hellcat, srt396, demon, hellcat redeye, redeye, jail break, super stock, hellcat widebody, demon 170..... satans anus..etc.. please make it stop
This one’s got a gator skin sticker on the roof tho.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
anyone else bored with these cars? :rolleyes: They've literally made 50 different "special editions" of these things and they're all basically 95% identical.

challenger R/T, skat pack, Srt8, hellcat, srt396, demon, hellcat redeye, redeye, jail break, super stock, hellcat widebody, demon 170..... satans anus..etc.. please make it stop

I imagine if you asked any non-Mustang enthusiast, they’d say the same thing about the Mustang.

If people pay it though, more power to the company I suppose.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I imagine if you asked any non-Mustang enthusiast, they’d say the same thing about the Mustang.

They'd say. " They all look the same, but maybe that one looks cooler"

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

While i agree to a certain extent, in about a decade most will be pissing and moaning over the fact its now nothing but eco electric trash and remembering when cars like these were built.

Frankly, savor every moment because the move to electric won’t be what everyone thinks it will be. Fast electric cars are nothing but the carrot on a string.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

F8l Vnm

Established Member

Not even close. Mustang dosent 11 different GT500s. Hey then
Agree 100%. Sheep are easily led...
sheep are led to what ? These are bad ass cars is what everyone has said and the power now is nuts but it’s also the same body the last 10 years. I guess give Dodge some credit here for keeping something so old relevant. Did I read correctly without E85 it’s rated at 900?

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not even close. Mustang dosent 11 different GT500s. Hey then

sheep are led to what ? These are bad ass cars is what everyone has said and the power now is nuts but it’s also the same body the last 10 years. I guess give Dodge some credit here for keeping something so old relevant. Did I read correctly without E85 it’s rated at 900?

Sorry, my reference wasn't directed at the Dodge (ICE) cars.

Its more that folks are being wooed to electric cars by promises of unreal performance. And as the technology matures, and more folks adopt the electric cars, those electric cars will be easily neutered to the econo-boxes they should be. If saving the environment was really the ultimate justification for electrifying cars...

Users who are viewing this thread