2023 F-150 Raptor R | 5.2L Supercharged V8 | 700 HP & 640 lb.-ft. | Proof Ford Knows What We Want

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I am not sure where you getting at with this post. Of course numbers dont really mean squat as the power to weight and gearing will put this truck ahead. It would have been nice if Ford just rated it at 703 to troll the Trx. Nothing more and nothing less.

That's exactly what they would have done in the good old days. I bet there's at least 15 horses hiding in those cast exhaust manifolds.

Production numbers anyone?

As many as supply will allow.

THUNDERCHICKEN

Established Member
Nice, I’ll bet it’s close to $100K the Shelby was $125 that I looked at but this is built tough for off-road . I don’t have any room in garage to store it , plus I don’t think my garage door is wide enough anyway

kaz109

Established Member
Nice, I’ll bet it’s close to $100K the Shelby was $125 that I looked at but this is built tough for off-road . I don’t have any room in garage to store it , plus I don’t think my garage door is wide enough anyway
Close to 100k??
1BDDC8B5-088A-4F52-939D-1D55FF0A6A4D.gif

Badaz01

Established Member
It’s to bad the government is banning internal combustion engines in 2035 or I’d get me one a dem der trucks!! LOL

kaz109

Established Member
Yes I am Rambo it’s starting at $109k
I know what the price is, I was the first to post it, so I was just curious why your Initial post said “ I bet it’s close to 100k” like the price hadn’t already been posted.

dan1982

Established Member
generally speaking... when someone posts something outrageous like "Teslas suck" ... and THEN someone comes along and "likes" that post....... the offended party takes it personal against BOTH the original outrageous post.... AND the guy that "liked" the post, Turns into a mess.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Guys, I'm going to start issuing infractions if you can't keep it on topic. Take your lover's quarrel to SD.

Users who are viewing this thread