2023 Ranger Tremor: Just picked this up!

Superspirit

Established Member
I used unleashed tuning for my ranger. And highly recommend them. Torrie is really good and no I don't have a stake in this. I read 40 plus pages of reviews prior to making my choice. Check out ranger5gforums. Lots of info there for getting a ranger tuned.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Do you think that will make an improvement?
Not with gas Mileage that much is certain LOL! I just picked up a Ranger 4x4 in Eruption green with the Jungle Splash package on thursday I pretty much agree with your assesment of the 10 speed altho I have noticed that the shifts at lower speeds i.e. less than 10-15mph are more noticable than shifts above that. but that could be just that it is still new

I was looking at the Tremor but decided not to spend the extra since we were paying cash. I was torn between the green and the hot pepper red and would have been satisfied with either one and wound up with the green. I really like the color but am tempted to get personalized plates that say "BOOGER".

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I used unleashed tuning for my ranger. And highly recommend them. Torrie is really good and no I don't have a stake in this. I read 40 plus pages of reviews prior to making my choice. Check out ranger5gforums. Lots of info there for getting a ranger tuned.

Been running one of his tunes in my 3.5 F150 for years. Sent him a question via email at like 11pm Sunday expecting to hear back some time next day. Got reply a few minutes later.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Check out the work I did with Torrie on that forum.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
+1 for Unleashed here on my wifes old Edge Sport with the 2.7 Ecoboost. Once tuned it was a total animal from a dig.

Already scheming to have him tune my wife's 2021 Explorer ST.

OP - truck is awesome. Definitely tune the 2.3L.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Popped my wife’s Fusion Sport running a tune. Not saying it was the cause, but choose wisely. My issue could’ve been bad gas, or a chunk of carbon from a valve stem.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If you plan on keeping that truck for the long haul, do not tune. If you only plan on keeping for a few years, toon away!

andymarkv

Established Member
Night and day. Every EB engine loves a tune and 93 (87 isn't bad either), and the 10R needs all the help it can get.
Would a JB4 be a better bet if you don't want to have warranty issues?
I know you saw improvements with the BRaptor, do you think its worth it on a vehicle that can be fully tuned?

patc84

Established Member
^ it would only cause once removed, no trace in ecu. so warranty should be intact.

With a handheld or benchflash, def leaves a trace.

Users who are viewing this thread