2023 Toyota GR Supra MT | MotorWeek Track Test

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm sure he's had the best of the best coaching him. I know there's a joke here but it's too early for me to think

I'm not sure who he's had for a coach. I would be interested to know though!

blk02edge

Established Member
I'm not sure who he's had for a coach. I would be interested to know though!
GOOSE!

in all seriousness he had the works when he was running in US F4. He's an actual racer and knows his shit. He was impressive in the Radical SR3 as well

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
GOOSE!

in all seriousness he had the works when he was running in US F4. He's an actual racer and knows his shit. He was impressive in the Radical SR3 as well

Correct. He's a great driver

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought so too until I actually saw one in person. It is on the edge, but actually ties together pretty well.

I hate most Toyota's with a passion, but this one I could own if I had the disposable income.
I don’t know. The front and rear overhangs are too long, there are too many curves in the rear, which don’t flow together well. There’s just something that’s just “off” about it.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I don’t know. The front and rear overhangs are too long, there are too many curves in the rear, which don’t flow together well. There’s just something that’s just “off” about it.

Front to rear quarter portions always seemed off imo. Likely the BMW rosdster underneath versus a sport coupe like the previous.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Front to rear quarter portions always seemed off imo. Likely the BMW rosdster underneath versus a sport coupe like the previous.

I'd say its because they had to fit the FT-1 concept car styling on a much smaller platform, so it squished it up a bit.

Here are a few photos of the FT-1 when I saw it in Japan in 2018, it's a much bigger car than the Supra

i-hpTwpT6-X3.jpg

i-whHjVLQ-X3.jpg

i-tBLVsH7-X3.jpg

i-4zjZfdP-X3.jpg

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd say its because they had to fit the FT-1 concept car styling on a much smaller platform, so it squished it up a bit.

Here are a few photos of the FT-1 when I saw it in Japan in 2018, it's a much bigger car than the Supra

i-hpTwpT6-X3.jpg

i-whHjVLQ-X3.jpg

i-tBLVsH7-X3.jpg

i-4zjZfdP-X3.jpg
Better. Except for the exhaust warts.

Users who are viewing this thread