Mmmm.

1678730406265.jpeg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Ding! I haven't followed his build in a while now

He's at 760rwhp now. He's a hell of a driver. One of the few drivers I've seen that can go faster through corners with his hands sawing the wheel back and forth than someone being somewhat smooth.

blk02edge

Established Member
He's at 760rwhp now. He's a hell of a driver. One of the few drivers I've seen that can go faster through corners with his hands sawing the wheel back and forth than someone being somewhat smooth.
If you aren't sawing a least a little you aren't pushing hard enough with the exception of formula cars and high downforce sports racers.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you aren't sawing a least a little you aren't pushing hard enough with the exception of formula cars and high downforce sports racers.

Sawing a little...and sawing like Ding.. are very different haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice that the 6-speed is now available. Toyota has done a nice job perfecting the Supra in 2023. Impressive to say the least.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Rented a new Supra last time we were in Denver, was way more fun than I was expecting. It would be an absolute blast with a clutch pedal

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
What kind of problems? 400 rwhp would nice.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I don't think it's cracked yet. I've seen where guys are getting a computer from Europe and was like 5K! Most of what I read and watched was the 2020 was tunable but nothing after that. You know how it goes it's just a matter of time.
My daily is a Subaru wrx which is a fun car but the thought of a Supra as a future daily is tempting. I agree 400-450whp would be really fun. Also you just don't see many of them and they do have a exotic look. Lower it with nice set of wheels a front lip and they can look mean.

Users who are viewing this thread