2023 Z06 on the rollers.

6.0GTO

Established Member
Pulls start at 3:25. Annoying channel and it felt like the host shop could not wait to get him out of the shop.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Pulls start at 3:25. Annoying channel and it felt like the host shop could not wait to get him out of the shop.

I'm a little awkward at times and have a "unique sense of humor" according to most. However, that little ****ing turd makes me look like ****ing Rico Suave. So, yes, I think he is rather annoying. He doesn't speak like the car guys I know. It's more like a "I want to make money on YouTube and a lot of people like cars and videos about them". Not my flavor. Hell, maybe he isn't like that in person. I can say, with 120% confidence, that he and his videos are really annoying. I still watched the pulls to see what it made though. See how that crap works? Haha

q6543

Established Member
600 rwhp, dogs GT500 as being over rated, while calling Z06 under rated.

Im surprised he didn't cop that 1st Braptor from sid lol, he has whatever connections to get his hands on unobtanium.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Love or hate him, he's a pretty decent driver who has owned a very nice collection of cars that he actually puts to work vs cruising around and taking selfies.

And 610 at the wheels for the Z06 is nuts! Be curious to see what kind of times he can put down.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
600 rwhp, dogs GT500 as being over rated, while calling Z06 under rated.

Im surprised he didn't cop that 1st Braptor from sid lol, he has whatever connections to get his hands on unobtanium.
Because new GT5 is a joke, it used dodge's formula of adding power to combat weight. Add that to the fact that Ford decided to use headlights from a 2015 car on their 2020+ car.

The youtuber isnt bad, at least hes not like stangchode or the simp in blue.

C8Z is definitely impressive putting down great numbers for an NA car.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It made 610 to the wheels?!?!? HOW?!?!?
Isn't that a 670 HP crank car? LOL

kroll-show-wait.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In my experience 99.99% of YouTubers are awfully annoying people.
"What kind of dyno is this?" Newb! LOL.

Yep, I won't even watch videos where the videographer just doesn't know when to shut up. I swear they all, or most of them, just like to hear themselves talk.

Users who are viewing this thread