2024 S650 Mustang | The Cover is Off | Full Details Inside

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Most people don't realize the 5g Infrastrucfure was never about speed. 5g speed was a lie. 5g is about LOS tunnel networking. One to many / many to one.

Think of 5g towers like a first gen apple iphone.. you can now download apps on them easily and link or "sync" them wirelessly to other smart devices such as newer ford's sync or black box. Things like smart cameras. You know, ones that can track mph using live video feed.

Or *hint hint* the same app that is used in parts of the EU right know that sync electric cars to the smart devices on the street lights that limit ALL the cars top speed to 75. If the car goes over. It's triggers a support ticket for diagnostics to be downloaded from car to see WHY. So the mfg 's asses are on the line which is the reason for the heightened security. The mfg will be the first investigated when the car behaves "outside the normal program." The. MFg's dont want that responsibility..they just wanna sell cars. But they have to and they will to keep selling.

We only have 13 years left. If your holding onto that old car. Forget about it, drive it or sell it while you can. Spent 40k on a 93 cobra? Moron...

Soon the apps will make all cars prior to 2018 (black box year) obsolete someway somehow. Vipers will go down due to a no side airbag excuse, foxbodys due to smog. Gt500s due to superchargers.... All stops will be used to get all the older cars off public roads that dont contain the neccessary tech to "join" the network. It's game over and all the idiots spending $ on newer cars are funding the lawmakers to make them obsolete faster

Doesn't matter if your buying a new gt, gt500 or tesla. All new car purchases fuel the fire.

For all we know. This could all be for the greater good. But now is the time to enjoy your car. Because by next winter. We may not be able to afford to drive them and nobody may not want to buy them.
Now that's a proper conspiracy theory! Do you have any supporting factual sources to back up this theory?

layzie

Established Member
No evil conspiracy here lol... There's nothing to backup. It's standard technology.

The analogy I used like iPhone apps was to get some to understand the principal without understanding the concept. There isn't an apple play api written Inside the chipset lol.

Sources for technology? It's just advanced networking... in my day I had to be a degreed engineer with a dozen different certs in order to work in the Industry. Today you can just take a community college class and get brought up to speed.

If you just want a proof on concept instead of an actual education then look no further than the current speed limiter technology used in production today. Google it. There's no secret conspiracy lol.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
No evil conspiracy here lol... There's nothing to backup. It's standard technology.

The analogy I used like iPhone apps was to get some to understand the principal without understanding the concept. There isn't an apple play api written Inside the chipset lol.

Sources for technology? It's just advanced networking... in my day I had to be a degreed engineer with a dozen different certs in order to work in the Industry. Today you can just take a community college class and get brought up to speed.

If you just want a proof on concept instead of an actual education then look no further than the current speed limiter technology used in production today. Google it. There's no secret conspiracy lol.
Without some sources or evidence of what you claim, you sound like a rambling unhinged madman:

"Vipers will go down due to a no side airbag excuse, foxbodys due to smog. Gt500s due to superchargers.... All stops will be used to get all the older cars off public roads that dont contain the neccessary tech to "join" the network. It's game over..."

layzie

Established Member
Alright I see what your saying now.

You took those statements above as "assumptions." Well, They "are" but they "aren't." If your into reading. And I mean some real reading then those statements above can actualy be confirmed if you take the time to read the EPA'S. Clean air act found here. Don't just skim it. Actually read it.

Then go and read the RPM act found here. (Real all but pay attention to section 4 Regulation))

Then go read the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Act found here

Specifically public law 89.563. This is the old law. You need to familiarize yourself with.

Because the amendment to it for the airbags can be found here

Lets start with these.

Because these laws and changes are being regulated around the world in other countries first, as they do before the US writes them into law here. 6 airbags will be a requirement to drive on public roads very quickly As they have JUST been implemented in other UN countired. Hell even india has to follow it now. Does a viper have 6 airbags? Was the viper forced to stop production because of the limited airbags?? Or was it because of low sales? Nope, not a conspiracy either..... read.

NOW a "real"conspiracy would be looking into the so called chip shortage. Biggest lol ever.

Last edited:

layzie

Established Member
If your not into reading. Then just simply move on. wait about 13 years and try to act really really surprised

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Ford is un-neccesarily making things way more complicated that it should be. I swear car manufacturers do this on purpose. There is no reason to intermingle ECU with other garbage.

On the other hand, haven’t most tuners been pulling this shit forever?

How many places can you take your car to to get it calibrated/tuned where they don’t lock that shit down? They use the guise of “intellectual property” or whatever BS, when in reality they are using the factory strategy as the base, which could literally be considered Fords IP, on the vehicle you own.

It’s the same horse shit but suddenly people are up in arms about it?

Users who are viewing this thread