2024 U.S. Ranger Raptor Shows Exterior Changes From Global Counterpart

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

Ranger Raptor

Here’s a first look at the ’24 Ford Ranger Raptor completely undisguised.

Ford officially debuted the next-gen Ranger last February, but only showed the E.U. and Global trims. It was crickets when it came to the U.S. market other than a guarantee from Jim Farley that the Ranger Raptor would be on sale sometime in 2023.

Looking at these shots, the U.S. Ranger Raptor will be nearly identical to the Global Ranger Raptor. The only exterior differences we can see are a sliding rear window, a high-mount brake light, a backup camera and reflectors on the front fender flares. Inside, the U.S. Ranger Raptor looks identical to the global model, with not a single change in plain sight.

Powertrain options are expected to remain the same with a twin-turbo 3.0L V6 that’s said to make 392 hp and 430 lb.-ft. of torque, although those numbers may be brought in line with the Bronco Raptor (418 hp and 440 lb.-ft.).

Expect an official debut for the U.S. Ranger Raptor in the coming months.

Ranger Raptor

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I would buy this over the F150 Raptor but just because the F150 is out of my price range and so is this, but it's still cheaper without ADMs lol.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I would buy this over the F150 Raptor but just because the F150 is out of my price range and so is this, but it's still cheaper without ADMs lol.
Honestly is should be about 3/4 the price of an F150 Raptor at it's highest....IMO. Then I think it might have a realistic selling point.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Honestly is should be about 3/4 the price of an F150 Raptor at it's highest....IMO. Then I think it might have a realistic selling point.

I don't think they are supposed to get over $60k msrp. Supposed to leave off where the F150 Raptor picks up.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm thinking about ordering one. I really like the BRaptor, but would like a little more towing capability. The 3.0 EcoBoost is awesome.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Would buy one in a heartbeat if it was a PHEV. Love the idea for a DD, but can't do it with gas mileage in the teens.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
Definitely an awesome little truck. I'd trade my '19 Ranger Lariat in for that 3 liter alone. First thing I would do is de-badge it.

However too bad Ford and their ADM will make it so the average guy can't actually get into one.

andymarkv

Established Member
Will be interesting to see if the regular Ranger will get a V6 option...
As much as I like the Ranger Raptor...a tuned 2.7 truck with tasteful suspension mods might be a fun time at a fraction of the cost.
If they could just make that V6 sound like a V8, it would check ALL the boxes for me!

snakecharmer

Established Member
I like this. I like it a lot. I might even consider it but I have zero doubts that Ford dealers will jack the sticker through the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread