20x9/10 Concave LMR Downforce Wheels

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Bought a new setup, so these need to go. Lately I have been leaning to trade for a track pack like welds.

20x9
20x10

Nitto 555 245 and 275

Still waiting on the new wheels to get here so right now I am trying to weigh interest. Car is not a daily and the tires have less than 500 miles.

u3uty5e3.jpg

ne8a2ude.jpg

gu5ybutu.jpg

5uvena3u.jpg

Not looking to ship right now. $1600

Last edited:

MR.SVT

Established Member
What new wheels did you get? I think those look great on your car. Maybe just needed some 295's for the rear...GLWS

Fudge

Established Member
I'll subscribe in case you change your mind, I'm in New York, but I'd be interested.
Are these grey or are they just like a machined finish (hard to tell from the pix)

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
What new wheels did you get? I think those look great on your car. Maybe just needed some 295's for the rear...GLWS

Brushed forgestars.

I'll subscribe in case you change your mind, I'm in New York, but I'd be interested.
Are these grey or are they just like a machined finish (hard to tell from the pix)

I'll ship them, but you do the leg work.

Http://www.uship.com

They are platinum. Similar to a Anthracite.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I'll check around on my end as well, because I know people in the trucking industry might be able to get someone to pick em up for me!!:thumbsup:

Let me know. My new setup will be here on the 13th. I'm flexible and willing to help.

Fudge

Established Member
Let me know. My new setup will be here on the 13th. I'm flexible and willing to help.

Will do, do you have the overall dimensions for the wheels? Width and height? (I'm too lazy to do the math right now! But I think I can get a truck out there)

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
They are 27“ tall X 11“ wide. Not sure of weight I will be shipping without sensors and air obviously.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I actually bought new tires already. So these need to go with the wheels.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
$1400 make you Holla, I don't want to move these bitches special. That puts me at a huge loss on the nittos.

Users who are viewing this thread