~26,930 mile 845hp E85 F1A cobra FS~

Badf150boy123

Established Member
Great looking car and I'm very interested, I watched the youtube video and you noted in the ad that you stopped the dyno pull at 6150 rpm's. In the video it seemed like you shifted kinda early, is this because of the tune? I've never owned a F1A car and didn't know if there not for high rev's?

Thank you
Tyler

Last edited:

vadorsnake04

Established Member
Sick car. Better video please let's see 1-4.

I don't have a go pro, and its hard to video unless i bring someone with me haha. But i will see what i can do.

lets just do us all a favor and take this add down and keep her

Lol, never know it might not sell and i may keep it.

Great looking car and I'm very interested, I watched the youtube video and you noted in the ad that you stopped the dyno pull at 6150 rpm's. In the video it seemed like you shifted kinda early, is this because of the tune? I've never owned a F1A car and didn't know if there not for high rev's?

Thank you
Tyler

No issue with the tune it runs fantastic, we stopped the pull at 6150rpm because i need a larger fuel pumps. This motor will redline at 7k. I stopped the pull early because i was driving one handed lol, that is too dangerous to me to go at it hard. You are welcome to text me, or email as well if that makes it easier for you to ask anything. But, any questions ask away.

Users who are viewing this thread