2JZ Inside

TClark22

Established Member
Thats pretty cool.

Won't hate on it. Its a fox. As far as i am concerned any respectable motor can go into a fox!

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Car looks good, interesting combo, but I don't like it. To each their own though, kudo's for thinking outside the box though.

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
Very cool ! Just out of curiosity - dollar for dollar , could you have made the same/more power with a 302 for less $$??I know those 2jz are not cheep??

Last edited:

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
Im sure you can find them pretty cheap in a junkyard and build them. The old Lexus SC300's and GS300's all had 2JZ motors

Ya, but the internals were not the same IF I remember correctly. Just bang for the buck I cant seem to wrap my head around it. Its definately cool - and I respect pretty much anything thats engineered well. But, from a cost standpoint :??:

SVTCOBRRA

Established Member
thats nasty, what numbers did you see?

car made 770 whp and 636 wtq

Very cool ! Just out of curiosity - dollar for dollar , could you have made the same/more power with a 302 for less $$??I know those 2jz are not cheep??

dollar for dollar i most likley spent a little bit more but in the long run i will pay less to consistantly run the power it has and or more when this isnt enough

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
car made 770 whp and 636 wtq

OUTSTANDING!!!

dollar for dollar i most likley spent a little bit more but in the long run i will pay less to consistantly run the power it has and or more when this isnt enough

Awesome! :rockon:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Sick and congrats! Makes me miss my Supra and Cobra at the same time! :lol:

What EMS?

Users who are viewing this thread