2nd Annual Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

TRBO VNM

awesome guys. it is looking a lot better than a couple days ago. I think most all the rain came today. I am getting excited here. lol as I am sure everyone else is. not sure if I will be competing because of anti roll bar issues and couple other things, but I hope to get the anti roll bar taken care of tomorrow and then do some logging for my tuner to make some final tweaks.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I love how you guys are all ready and my car is still sitting on jack stands. I guess I'll finish that up tonight.

I'm feeling a lot better about this event now though.

I was racing last weekend so I was all set!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
awesome guys. it is looking a lot better than a couple days ago. I think most all the rain came today. I am getting excited here. lol as I am sure everyone else is. not sure if I will be competing because of anti roll bar issues and couple other things, but I hope to get the anti roll bar taken care of tomorrow and then do some logging for my tuner to make some final tweaks.

<----this guy would like a ride for some "logging"...never been in anything over 600rwhp and never a turbo car...

iBiTe03

Established Member
ive never been in a turbo car either :( good luck to all you guys...im jealous, wish i could be there or wish i could even be racing period! :bash:

iBiTe03

Established Member
wish you were too man...next year!

yeah i hope so! I have to put in my vacation for next year before this year is up so im just gonna put a week off for this week i guess..as for i doubt anyone will have a date for next year and im taking a chance on it being the same weekend lol

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Well, just finished getting the old snake ready. Took a little weight out, threw some tires on there, and packed up my tools. Temps around 45 all day. I'd estimate a negative 1,000 DA. Anybody looking to set any records??????

TRBO VNM

Well, just finished getting the old snake ready. Took a little weight out, threw some tires on there, and packed up my tools. Temps around 45 all day. I'd estimate a negative 1,000 DA. Anybody looking to set any records??????

yeah, for me, going straight. so far the last 5 passes in a turbo car down the track have gone left. one of those 5 is the ATCO pass.......

Jake, no problem, we have all weekend and I will take you for a ride.

aside from the going left issue, my car has had the drag wheels on since last friday and higher octane fuel in the tank. I will pick up some cam2 and let it eat. And no dropping weight for me. 3750 going down the track. I do need to make sure my front sway bar is off though.

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member

Im goin for 9.80s!

Stinkapuss

Established Member

The 6 speed, IRS, eaton only record will be broken. It would have been broken 2wks ago but I had a 4th gear lockout issue

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Well I'm in CT and looks like we are calling it? Weather changed to 70% over night which BLOWS. Hope people havve the chi town boys numbers and 96stang from sc

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok guys, we are calling the event. Most folks have already turned around, and the weather for tomorrow isn't looking good. It's not even looking any better for sunday, so rather than have everyone spend a few hundred in diesel fuel just to hang out for the weekend in the cold rain, we decided it best if we call the event.

Just to give everyone something to look forward too though, I'm going to talk to them on monday about a November Rain date....we'll see.

Sorry guys :(.

iBiTe03

Established Member
yeap...just got home. now Im praying the partly cloudy 30% chance for here tomorrow stays so I can hit up the local event. so dumb!!!

damn, i was looking forward to seeing a bunch of new times from people and some pics/vids...hopefully it gets rescheduled

Users who are viewing this thread