2nd Gen Lightning 14" 6 Piston Brakes FS

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
My previous post is still accurate I have everything except the rotors.

I used them under both my stock '03 wheels and my spare set of '99 wheels with no modifications.

You simply put the hubs in place of your stock rotors and bolt the caliper brackets to the stock caliper mounting location. It's a complete bolt on kit.

It's designed to work with the rotors from the Brembo 14" BBK so you will need to buy those from some place that sells Brembo race brakes. If you can't find anyone I have someone you can contact that you can get them through.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Still working on this. Might take me a couple days to hear back about a part number. I'll let you know as soon as I have something.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Cooling box, duct work and backing plates are gone now too.

Sooooo.... I have everything in the first picture left except the backing plates.

How about a steal of a deal and I'll go $1200 shipped in the Continental U.S.? All you need to put it on your truck is to buy some of the Brembo 14" rotors.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I'll be surprised if you can get the rotors/hats/hardware from Brembo for less than $1000. You might want to give Stoptech or Coleman a call and see if they offer something comparable if you're trying to go the cheap route. I spent the money and used Brembo rotors because that's what we run on the racecars I work on and have never seen a problem with them.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I'd need to have the dimensions of the rotor to figure that out. Would need to know diameter, rotor thickness and offset.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
So these are still sitting in my shop with no truck to put them on... reasonable offers will at least be considered...

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
:shrug: part # ?

Sorry, my contact didn't get back with me and I forgot to get on his case again. I'll set an alarm in my phone to call him again tomorrow and pressure him to get the info for me right away.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Ok, finally got some part numbers from them.

Brembo rotor bells - 90.1515 need 2
Brembo Slotted Rotor LH - 90.6530 need 1
Brembo Slotted Rotor RH - 90.6531 need 1
Hardware that bolts rotor to bell - 91.5503 need 2

This will make up the rotors you need to complete the kit for your Lightning.

Last edited:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
You may want to give Stoptech a call with these part numbers also, I know their stuff is very similar to the Brembo stuff so maybe they can cross reference the numbers to their own, since I know Stoptech is less expensive than Brembo.

Users who are viewing this thread