3.4 Whipple 3.5 Upper Pulley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerevarine

Established Member
Good afternoon everyone,

I have been searching and coming up dry on the correct belt needed for a 3.4 Whipple with a 3.5 upper pulley. I am sure it has been posted before but for some reason i am not having any luck finding it. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks

UnrealSVT

Established Member
Good afternoon everyone,

I have been searching and coming up dry on the correct belt needed for a 3.4 Whipple with a 3.5 upper pulley. I am sure it has been posted before but for some reason i am not having any luck finding it. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks
Don't quote me but I believe it's a 78-79" inch belt.

MG0h3

Established Member
If you have a 4 piece idler kit a K080780 should work. Want to say its 78 and change. Worked on a 3.75 and 3.5 for me. Not sure if the 3.4 snout sits a little higher though.

cj428mach

Established Member
Call Whipple? The install instructions for the 2.3l gave belt sizes for various pulleys I assume the 3.4l would be the same.

Nerevarine

Established Member
Call Whipple? The install instructions for the 2.3l gave belt sizes for various pulleys I assume the 3.4l would be the same.

The instruction Manual i got is a generic install guide that is not specific for what supercharger you are using. From what i have read the 3.4 sits higher then the 2.3. I will give Whipple a call once they are open to get some guidance and will post back here when i have some answers.

cj428mach

Established Member
Oh, the install guide for the 2.3 is terminator specific.

Nerevarine

Established Member
Oh, the install guide for the 2.3 is terminator specific.
So after calling Whipple they told me that i will need to measure the pulley system after i install the supercharger to find the correct belt. I will post back here once i have installed the 3.4 with the belt that i used with my stock crank and lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread