3-car garage?

dkd58

Established Member
1 of 3 - This is without a doubt the finest parking job of a Trans-am or any other car, that I have ever seen. (This is the entry point) Not a Mustang (thank god) but thought you'd enjoy this.

Last edited:

dkd58

Established Member
3 of 3 - After jumping a curb, travelling across an open field, crossing a street, plowing through a hedge, a back yard, an exterior wall, a living room (with tasteful sofa) a stairway, another wall,... The driver was not injured. The occupant, who was upstairs at moment of impact, reported that her house had exploded. We had to get her down with a ladder.

Last edited:

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Dayum, I've had cars run into houses befroe but nothing like that! dkd58-I'm assuming you are a firefighter? Nice pics.

dkd58

Established Member
Originally posted by blwn88cpe
Dayum, I've had cars run into houses before but nothing like that! dkd58-I'm assuming you are a firefighter? Nice pics.

Affirmative- strangest accident I've seen in nineteen years. The fact that the car wound up in the garage between two other cars is hilarious.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I don't think he'll have enough insurance to cover his car, the house, and two more cars.

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
Originally posted by dkd58
Affirmative- strangest accident I've seen in nineteen years. The fact that the car wound up in the garage between two other cars is hilarious.
youre a firefighter and have an 03 cobra? how is that?

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
NICE PICS ...damn..., some one should tell him that he should have bought a COBRA for better handling. thats his fault for buying a T/A. hahhah :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread