3" Catback System

APMotorsports

Established Member
I have a 3" collector on some AR Headers and a 3" x-pipe going on my '04 cobra motor swap. Here's where I need some big help...where can I find a stainless steel 3" Catback????????

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
for a SRA?? The only one that I know of is Mac.. You might want to call Bassani I called them once and they said that they were building one.. Might want to try giving them a call. It'll be pricey though. Second option is custom building a 3'' catback out of SS tubing from a muffler shop..

1bdsnk96

Established Member
I was looking at the magnaflow website and i know they have a new 3.0inch system for 99-04 but dont know when it will be out. And if i am correct i beleive all there systems are stainless. correct me if I'm wrong

APMotorsports

Established Member
Yeah flowmaster sucks...bad. Called magnaflow and they said the 3" stuff is at least six months out. I'm not doing flowmaster because 3" chambered would flow less than 2 1/2 S style mufflers

mach1gsxr

Established Member
Buy the Bassani 3" system for the fox and make it work. Shouldn't be too much work. Either that or buy the mac 3" catback.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Or again just do a custom setup.. 3'' setup for a fox I don't think would work. I think the SN95's have a longer wheelbase and are longer in general there for needing more piping. Or just run dumps like I do for a 3'' setup.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Yeah flowmaster sucks...bad. Called magnaflow and they said the 3" stuff is at least six months out. I'm not doing flowmaster because 3" chambered would flow less than 2 1/2 S style mufflers

Sell the Flowmaster mufflers and use mufflers of your choice?

Users who are viewing this thread