3 GT350 Allocations- $1,000 over invoice

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
These will be MY20 GT350s ordered to YOUR spec. I will sell them for $1,000 over invoice + my $199.99 administration fee (so a total of $1,199.99).

These will not be eligible for drop shipping, as I am having to purchase the allocations through other stores. You can figure open trailer options from $0.85-.95 a mile from 64024 to your house, or enclosed from about $1.10-1.25 a mile.

If it were me, whether it's open or enclosed doesn't matter, as before you get the car, it will be sitting in an open holding lot, shipped in a freight container on a railroad, then put in to another open holding lot, then shipped on an open carrier to my store; I'd save the money and either have it shipped open or drive the car.

We're 25 minutes from the nearest airport (MCI- Kansas City) and I would be more than happy to pick you up.

In order to secure your allocation, please comment in here, PM or email me ([email protected]).

Thanks,
Nick

Last edited:

Rjay

Established Member
These will be MY20 GT350s ordered to YOUR spec. I will sell them for $1,000 over invoice + my $199.99 administration fee (so a total of $1,199.99).
Helluva deal, Nick! Looks like 2020 GT350 production will be the lowest year since 2015. Only 1960 scheduled to be made. I'm on another forum - if you get no action here - mind if I post to a different set of friends?
If it were me, whether it's open or enclosed doesn't matter, as before you get the car, it will be sitting in an open holding lot, shipped in a freight container on a railroad, then put in to another open holding lot, then shipped on an open carrier to my store; I'd save the money and either have it shipped open or drive the car.
Truth! Hard to believe for a $65K car, but true!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Helluva deal, Nick! Looks like 2020 GT350 production will be the lowest year since 2015. Only 1960 scheduled to be made. I'm on another forum - if you get no action here - mind if I post to a different set of friends?

Truth! Hard to believe for a $65K car, but true!

Of course that's fine!

It'll be the same for a $100k GT500.

Very nice of you to do this, Nick!

My goal would be to put then in people's hands who will drive them, not look at them.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

Nukem1040

Established Member
Amazing deal Nick!! I’m so close to retirement and a Shelby will be my retirement. You sir is who I will do business with, seeing as I live not too far (Colorado Springs).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Amazing deal Nick!! I’m so close to retirement and a Shelby will be my retirement. You sir is who I will do business with, seeing as I live not too far (Colorado Springs).

I love Colorado Springs. We used to visit my aunt out there all the time. She lived off of La Beleza or something like that.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Can we know what the other two purchased, package wise, and what the final price was? Just to gauge this deal/help.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can we know what the other two purchased, package wise, and what the final price was? Just to gauge this deal/help.

Sure!

1. Race Red, Tech Pack, Handling Pack, Leather seats, painted roof and carbon fiber instrument panel. $63,626.59
2. Rapid Red Metallic, Tech Pack, carbon fiber instrument panel, car cover. $63,009.59

Nukem1040

Established Member
Thank you very much. I’m gauging the deal you’re giving out and what I’d be looking at spending.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank you very much. I’m gauging the deal you’re giving out and what I’d be looking at spending.

Let me know when you can, I have 4 people that have contacted me today on them.

Users who are viewing this thread