3 Procharged 5.0s.....P1sc vs P1x vs D1sc

DarkMach1

Established Member
Met up with a couple locals for some car talk and some runs. They recently installed their setups. Mods are in video, P1x car is manual on E85 and myself and the other guy are autos on pump. I had my Velgen fronts, it was kinda short notice and didnt have time in the morning to put my velgen rears on to make it even across. Grabber blue car is kinda new to this whole racing thing and was just stabbing the throttle and letting the car downshift. I gave him a couple pointers and we will meet up for another comparison in which I will have velgens all around like him.

Last edited:

Swine

Established Member
how the f do you have a 6## hp modified car and you dont know how to make a car start in the right gear.

Zemedici

Established Member
how the f do you have a 6## hp modified car and you dont know how to make a car start in the right gear.

not everyone started out at the top, buddy.....:D

Everyone goes through life at different speeds. Wifey supercharged her 15 5.0 just cause its what everyone wanted to do to their car, and she has the means, so why not?

She never even went WOT with the car, the entire time she owned it. Different strokes different folks.

Me on the other hand.....I got my use out of the car :D

DarkMach1

Established Member
Yup. I dont know if he ever planned on boosting it but a deal came up for a procharger kit for 4000 and he jumped on it.

Swine

Established Member
not everyone started out at the top, buddy.....:D

Everyone goes through life at different speeds. Wifey supercharged her 15 5.0 just cause its what everyone wanted to do to their car, and she has the means, so why not?

She never even went WOT with the car, the entire time she owned it. Different strokes different folks.

Me on the other hand.....I got my use out of the car :D

id say the other way around, you gotta start at the top to have a 600 hp car and not know how to drive it

Kiohtee

Established Member
Wanna let a stock motor twin turbo car play? Just messing, after all that BS we went through. :p

Good runs!

DarkMach1

Established Member
40 roll no prob. Shame you're kinda far up.

You say stock motor like these cars are built. lol

Kiohtee

Established Member
40 roll no prob. Shame you're kinda far up.

You say stock motor like these cars are built. lol

Oh no, I wasn't trying to imply y'all had built motors, I was just making clear that mine isn't built. Lol

Without a tire (me) from a 40 roll, I would be pedaling hard and counting on a strong back-half. Haha

DarkMach1

Established Member
Oh no, I wasn't trying to imply y'all had built motors, I was just making clear that mine isn't built. Lol

Without a tire (me) from a 40 roll, I would be pedaling hard and counting on a strong back-half. Haha

Yea, Im not out for full out hp, Im in a good position when it comes to hp/traction. So I stick to 40s or 45s. If you have to pedal you'd be in trouble.

Zemedici

Established Member

would you put the damn thing on a tire?

some people...…:D

Kiohtee

Established Member
I literally JUST turned it down. On 13psi it dead hooks a 60 roll on the same crappy 305s. No idea how much power now though.

A tire is coming. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread