30 Day Cold Shower Challenge - Are you man enough?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
2nd week of taking ice cold showers. First couple of times I could only bare a minute or so, now I jump right in and stay in for about 5 minutes.

Coldest temp possible.

After a cold shower, my dick grows an inch, it feels as if I can accomplish anything.

Do it and report your findings.

The Health Benefits of Cold Showers | IMPOSSIBLE

BTW- don't over think it, just do it, do it right now.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I take daily cold showers and my johnson is still too huge :(

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
this is simple...used to do it all the time when I worked outside in vegas in 110+ degree temps.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
this is simple...used to do it all the time when I worked outside in vegas in 110+ degree temps.

Taking a "cool" shower after a hot day doesn't count. The idea isn't for it be comfortable or relaxing. My first day trying this temps were in the -5 range here near Chicago, the water was so ****ing cold I screamed bloody murder.

**** that you crazy bastard.

Wuss. :)

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Sounds like a way to cover up the fact you got your gas shutoff and don't have any hot water... Only way I would ever take a freezing ass shower

joshcarp81

Established Member
Yeah I frequent the cool showers in summer time and have a higher pain tolerance. But I'd rather be comfortable than fight off the uncomfortable feeling of a cold shower daily. I'll pass.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I've taken cold showers when I didn't have power after the hurricanes.

Course ground water in Fl really doesn't drop much below 70 degree's during the summer.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I'm going to try this, sometimes I throw the cold water on for a second because I like that rush you get. A whole shower, man I'll be conserving water that is for sure.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I'm going to try this, sometimes I throw the cold water on for a second because I like that rush you get. A whole shower, man I'll be conserving water that is for sure.

:beer:

The feeling you get after a cold shower is great and it lasts. You have to relax and just accept the cold water, lol.

Almost nothing, (bearing a catastrophic tragedy) in your day will suck as bad as those 5 minutes. It sounds ****ing stupid, but it seriously changes your perception.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I take cold showers after my workout. Making all kinds of gains, and don't need no HGH cuz my test be through the roof.

I don't know if it's broscience, but there are studies out there indicating cold showers raise testosterone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread