$300k GTR "Nismo" Crashes In Front Of Me At Car Show! Only 300 Made!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This makes me smile. You got a ****ing moron in the driver's seat and then tons of morons watching and creating video of it all.
I wonder if the driver got hurt because of the way the roof caved in??

It also makes me laugh when I see these jackwagons at the car meets that tell you to "bake the tires", when they have ZERO ****ING CLUE on how easy it is to lose control in a high horsepower car. I bet none of them even have a nice car to begin anyways, so they don't give a shit.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
True. I remember feeling sick when Someone would hit the wall at the track. Now we have these jackasses
Well, a bit different.

Pros it's nerve racking because their speeds someone can and often is injured or killed.

Amateurs, same as above plus the monster financial hit.

This ass clowns, I kinda don't care as long as no bystanders are involved. Stupid games, stupid prizes.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
It also makes me laugh when I see these jackwagons at the car meets that tell you to "bake the tires", when they have ZERO ****ING CLUE on how easy it is to lose control in a high horsepower car. I bet none of them even have a nice car to begin anyways, so they don't give a shit.

That's why they are standing by the road film and not standing by or driving their own car.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's why they are standing by the road film and not standing by or driving their own car.

bingo-tarantino.gif

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
This makes me smile. You got a ****ing moron in the driver's seat and then tons of morons watching and creating video of it all.
I wonder if the driver got hurt because of the way the roof caved in??

Not to mention tires aren't free. It's like going to a strip club and yelling for a free lap dance.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Nissan, the new Mustang.

What was the kid doing… he whipped that door open and ran out like he was going punch someone. Kid is lucky when he took out the hydrant it didn’t burst the water line.
@GNBRETT - Was scrolling through FB and this started playing and I'm like, damn nice Trackhawk! Then that GT-R shows up! lol Hopefully the link works (didn't see it posted in this thread).
Wow… driver actions aside. I am thrilled the first thing people did were to start filming for their social media followers and get likes vs seeing if the driver needs medical attention.

Sheen
Not to mention tires aren't free. It's like going to a strip club and yelling for a free lap dance.

If you’re a birthday boy or getting married, you have a good shot. Just don’t tip or pay with Monopoly game money. Surprisingly they don’t find it funny.

Last edited:

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
I've been driving muscle cars for 50 years, and I swear the older cars were much easier to handle when burning rubber. Maybe the sloppier suspension and slower steering response helped, but we rarely (virtually never) saw guys go into the weeds when smoking tires in a 454 Chevelle or a 440 6-pack Road Runner. It just didn't happen. Interesting to see so many newer cars ending up in wrecks.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
They always jump on it before they get straight and then try to pedal it out. I feel bad for the dad. Probably just wanted to let his kid show off his car and let him be cool for 5 minutes.

I've been driving muscle cars for 50 years, and I swear the older cars were much easier to handle when burning rubber. Maybe the sloppier suspension and slower steering response helped, but we rarely (virtually never) saw guys go into the weeds when smoking tires in a 454 Chevelle or a 440 6-pack Road Runner. It just didn't happen. Interesting to see so many newer cars ending up in wrecks.

I think the bigger sidewalls and suspension travel that would make a modern rock crawler jealous helped us out.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

Aren't those leaf spring cars? The 4 link in the new edge has questionable geometry. It is when they started making cars try to turn that it became more complex to go straight haha. Plus more complex difs which people don't always have a feel for list goes on. Newer cars are better but all AIDs off can be tricky, I guess they are designed with the concept that us mere mortals shouldn't turn them off. Always laughed are Clarkson bitching about the warning on some super cars when you go full race mode. Everyone skips is like a EULA but there might be a point to it.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
The fact that people get excited about someone's misfortune is sickening. The older I get the less I like people. I believe people are getting colder at heart.

Schadenfreude is alive and well in the 21st century ;-)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
@GNBRETT - Was scrolling through FB and this started playing and I'm like, damn nice Trackhawk! Then that GT-R shows up! lol Hopefully the link works (didn't see it posted in this thread).

imagine being surrounded by all these monkeys as you deal with this shit …. I guess thats what you get when you are so stupid / unskilled….

****ing shit show! Lmao

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

I mean...those cars aren't that fast.

Users who are viewing this thread