$300k GTR "Nismo" Crashes In Front Of Me At Car Show! Only 300 Made!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So I was at the light with my Trackhawk (3rd in line left lane) leaving a car show and I see this GTR Nismo pull out from the lot and haze its tires side ways! It was 48 degrees out. Not a good day to be roasting ur tires smh.

He was coming right towards me and then turned and lost control and smashed into a tree and bent the car in half literally! It was his fathers car smh. U can see me moving out of the lane to the right as he's hazing his tires lol.

These things are $210k new and are incredibly rare at 300 being made total world wide. This had a wide body kit on it as well.

I think his father who showed up on scene told the Police there were only like (3) of them in the whole country or something. Sad thing is he won the "Best in show" award with his car that day. He was injured and taken to hospital not sure how bad tho.

Last edited:

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
If you notice in videos such as this, there is always a large crowd of people who act like complete jagaloons. This is once again proof that our society has bred more idiots than intelligent folk. Our grandparents would not have acted that way. Hollering, cheering, and running over, not to lend aid, but to dwell on other’s misery. And it’s always some ghetto sounding ****tard narrating with terms he memorized from rap songs.

The crashing of the car in this video is a metaphor for the collision course our society is on.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If you notice in videos such as this, there is always a large crowd of people who act like complete jagaloons. This is once again proof that our society has bred more idiots than intelligent folk. Our grandparents would not have acted that way. Hollering, cheering, and running over, not to lend aid, but to dwell on other’s misery. And it’s always some ghetto sounding ****tard narrating with terms he memorized from rap songs.

The crashing of the car in this video is a metaphor for the collision course our society is on.

Was just about to point out this same exact thing.

Bunch of ****ing monkeys…. ****tards if you will.

Oh yea, driver is a dumbass.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
well the kid learned something the hard way, “cold tire n old tire will make you a flyer”. Never ever be 1 or both of these. He’s super lucky no one got hurt, these days with this being his dad car… could ended up taking his dads for $$ in lawsuits.

blk02edge

Established Member

Watching the guy hop and bounce over makes me want to see the Mustangs come out

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
well the kid learned something the hard way, “cold tire n old tire will make you a flyer”. Never ever be 1 or both of these. He’s super lucky no one got hurt, these days with this being his dad car… could ended up taking his dads for $$ in lawsuits.

also something about the fact you should probably have it pointed straight ahead and going straight before smacking the skinny pedal (for most people anyway)

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
also something about the fact you should probably have it pointed straight ahead and going straight before smacking the skinny pedal (for most people anyway)
For all intendant purposes inexperienced drivers whether they’re straight or turning are at risk when they get over their heads behind the wheel of power with or without much seat time to … adding in old or cold tires is just a cherry on top :/

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

This. Social media has really ruined pretty much everything. Bunch of mindless douchebags standing around filming cars leaving a show.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 10.26.28 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread