306 + Parts

MistakenGenius

****** of the n00b
Established Member
Cleaning out the garage and selling off my 306 project. Got pics of everything, give me an email and I'll get you any info/pics you want.
Everything is OBO + shipping. Would prefer local pick up on the block and larger items, will make deals on multiple items.

Thanks for looking.

Four-eyed fox body coupe, virtually no rust. Comes with stock 8.8 4 bolt back end, two black racing seats, steering column, dash, freshly painted front springs and K-member, two brand new doors, 3 speed automatic with steel drive shaft. Currently painted black, but defiantly needs new paint. No tires on it. Title in hand. Asking $700.

306 w/ forged bottom end, forged cam, 302 block has been bored out .040, stainless steel oil pan. Was told it has 7,000 on it when I bought it and I have never run it. Asking $800

Aluminum Canfield heads - 7,000 miles - $800

ARP 302 Head Bolt kit Part #154-4005K - NIB - $200

ARP Engine bolt kit Part #554-9701 - NIB - $160

4 ft. Hurst shifter cable - NIB - $40

Lakewood rear Drag shocks Part #40301 - NIB - $80 for the pair

B&M Launch control kit Part #46076 - NIB - $80

Big End EFP High Pressure w/Reg Part #10155 - NIB - $80

Auto Meter Pro Comp over sized RPM gauge w/ shift light - Paint ware otherwise good condition - $125

10 lbs NOS tank, spacer, hose and solenoids. Not sure if it's the complete kit, came with a car I bought, but I've never messed with NOS before - Good shape - $75

Full steel fox body roll cage - $500

Fox body Battle Boxes - $100

4 235/60 15 Kelly Charger tires on 15" aluminum GT rims. 2 of the rims are good, one is questionable, the other one I wouldn't bolt up. The problem with all of them is the lug nuts where driven in too far and stripped the rims. Tires have 70%-75%. $450

Possibly more to come. More then happy to speak with you through phone, email or PM (email or PM your phone if that's how you wish to communicate). Everything is located 40503.

MistakenGenius

****** of the n00b
Established Member
Apologies I had to deal with a family issue out of town. I am in Lexington, KY. Heads do not come with rockers let me find the part number on the heads and I will get you the specs. The roller is an 85.

Users who are viewing this thread