30th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
I remembered sunscreen this year and after sun lotion.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429493544.492763.jpg

svtaddict

Established Member
No one's posting pics? I know info want pics I should have done it myself whatever but all I got is a cheap as as Canada phone so hook it up please .thanks

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
No one's posting pics? I know info want pics I should have done it myself whatever but all I got is a cheap as as Canada phone so hook it up please .thanks

i haven't been able to take pictures in nearly seven years. too busy with the day of show stuff: putting out fires, making sure the crew is doing well, getting an earful after telling people they can't have umbrellas or canopies up, talking to our sponsors and getting their impressions of the show, spending time at the volunteer/dealer/celeb luncheon, then helping make sure the exit goes off smoothly.

last thing i did yesterday was drop off the rental truck, after returning our gear to storage.

somewhere along the way, i seem to have misplaced the a/c adapter to my mother-in-law's laptop that i had borrowed over the weekend (for last minute changes to lists/details). that sucks. :(

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
i haven't been able to take pictures in nearly seven years. too busy with the day of show stuff: putting out fires, making sure the crew is doing well, getting an earful after telling people they can't have umbrellas or canopies up, talking to our sponsors and getting their impressions of the show, spending time at the volunteer/dealer/celeb luncheon, then helping make sure the exit goes off smoothly.

last thing i did yesterday was drop off the rental truck, after returning our gear to storage.

somewhere along the way, i seem to have misplaced the a/c adapter to my mother-in-law's laptop that i had borrowed over the weekend (for last minute changes to lists/details). that sucks. :(

You did great as always and we all appreciate it. Just one question.. Why wasn't there cops directing traffic and just using the traffic light on the mustang side?

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
thanks dmark101 for a great show! a good time was had by all :beer:

thanks! couldn't have done it without some help from a lot of really good people. :beer:

You did great as always and we all appreciate it. Just one question.. Why wasn't there cops directing traffic and just using the traffic light on the mustang side?

thank you! :coolman:

i'm not sure. normally, they're always there to monitor things. i'll make a note of it for our wrap up meeting.

laruei

Established Member
That was your car? Very Clean!!!

Yes sir. and thank you very much!

I was hoping that a magazine scheduler was walking around looking for new blood. It would be cool to get here in a mag before i get rid of it one day. We will see :)

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
Haha. I spent all week doing paint correction and not a single person took a picture of my baby. Guess I need to ditch the reps for CCWs. :-D And cams. Jesus it is so sexy hearing a cammed Terminator.

I spent so much time talking to random people and getting burned, that I never even made it over to check out the CO Terminator.

Last edited:

Ferocious

Established Member
WOOO Spotted :D

Thanks for the pic man!

No problem. Props to you on actually having a termi with real wheels. I was so dissapointed walking through the snake pit looking at a bunch of xxr's. A nice car like that deserves a nice set of wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread