315HP 2015 Edge Sport

GT500R

Established Member
The Vbox is impressive but this truck is not a low 14 second truck. From a slow roll it cannot pull away from my Fiesta. The Fiesta is a high 14 second car.
I don't have solid data but am very confident it's not a low 14 second truck.

Other then the vbox data and the post above me... you have to realize that from a "slow roll" it may not pull away, it may pull slightly but you need to consider a 1/4 mile isn't a slow roll, its a stand still, and I am pretty sure your Fiesta isn't as fast out of the whole then then AWD Sport, which is going to be the difference between your 60' times and the 1/4 mile time. Just something you need to consider.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
the explorer is the one thats been copies. its release pre-dates the Range Rover

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Other then the vbox data and the post above me... you have to realize that from a "slow roll" it may not pull away, it may pull slightly but you need to consider a 1/4 mile isn't a slow roll, its a stand still, and I am pretty sure your Fiesta isn't as fast out of the whole then then AWD Sport, which is going to be the difference between your 60' times and the 1/4 mile time. Just something you need to consider.

I understand the fact that it is AWD but they completely remove all off the line power. Foot to the floor is embarrassing for a "sport" model. Once it hits 3rd gear it takes off just like the FoST and FiST.

Ford lists the 1/4 mile at 15.1, until someone can post a youtube of one at a track we cant say what it actually runs.

My wife loves the truck but its not exactly an Explorer Sport in the get up and go department.

Users who are viewing this thread