360 forged Concave wheels on viper

97gts

Established Member
Here are the pics...professional pics coming after the big brakes go on...Wheels are 360 forged cocave 5's.

photo7zp.jpg

photo8a.jpg

photo9qf.jpg

photo10zg.jpg

I like these wheels a lot better than the iforged. They look a lot better in person...

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
i love the car overall....but i wish the front had at least a little more concave to at least halfway match the rear. what size tires are on the back?? they almost look like they are stretched on there

Stevo151

Established Member
agreed on the fronts needing a LITTLE concave to make it flow better. but still that is one clean ass viper! sick ride man :rockon:

97gts

Established Member
i love the car overall....but i wish the front had at least a little more concave to at least halfway match the rear. what size tires are on the back?? they almost look like they are stretched on there

345's in rears...I know what you are saying about the fronts and you are right but they look sick either way...looks a lot better in person...

97gts

Established Member
Mind sharing the sizes?
Edit: wheel sizes/widths

19x10"
20x13"

Center Finish: Brush face with glass black windows
Lip Finish: Glass black
Inner Finish: Matte black

Tires are Nitto Invo's

Front 275 30zr
Rears 345 30zr

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Love the Viper, great color combo! I think the wheels would take some getting use to, but they are very unique.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I dont think it click's for some reason in my opinion. I'm not a huge Viper fan but can appriciate them. The wheels seem to take away from the cars wild styling and down plays the theme.

Zentenk

Established Member
For some reason I can view image shack photos here but not on ViperClub. Photoshopped version of concave wheels looked way too good for the production version. There is something I don't like about these, they look awesome but maybe it is the black lips, not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread