3rd Annual NorCal SVTOA Show n Shine, 7-18

stevieb

Established Member
Hey is anybody going to this event? The sight will be Serramonte Ford 999 Serramonte Blvd in beautiful downtown Colma, Ca.
Its open to ALL Fords, Lincoln/Mercury.....This year they are adding Harley's, anything from stock, mod or drag.
This will be the first year for me, but Im told last year they had 150 cars and are shooting for 250 this year.
If anyone is interested the contact person is:
Jennifer Cuevas at Serramonte Ford
650-301-7028
650-301-7194 Fax
[email protected]
:beer: (Dans buying)

stevieb

Established Member
Cool Joe, Looking forward to seeing you there too. Looks like I may leave the Cobra home and bring the Harley. I can't drive two things at once.
What the heck, maybe I will put a for sale sign on the bike and see if I get any bites on it.

stevieb

Established Member
Hey good eye Ralphy, they put the wrong number on all the applications. See you there.
BTW, I just have to put a plug in for Serramonte Ford. I just got my car back yesterday after getting a new trans and clutch. When I got there to pick up my car they had it sitting out in front all detailed inside and out with armorall'd tires too. It looked better than new. I was speechless
So I brought it home and put it in the garage with a cover on it till Sunday. I dont have to touch a thing.

One Fast Cobra

Established Member
StevieB,
So you got your car back all detailed and ready for Sunday...
No excuses dude, I want to see both the Cobra and the Harley there... ;-)
Joe

stevieb

Established Member
They'll be there. Im going to put a For Sale sign on the Harley and see if anybody bites on it. Hate to part with it, but a new one with a cd player looks real good.

Users who are viewing this thread