4.6 dohc NA VS 4.6 E Force

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
Went out for a little cruise with a friend, here's what happened.
We both started in 2nd, and topped out in 4th.

[youtube_browser]YeZ3dijBYdo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
3V must be on low boost? Great kill OP, and your mach sounds GOOD man. I assumed since you hit the limiter that the GT was going to take it, but that top end kicked in real nice. So what numbers you put down and what are you trapping?

I see in your sig it says 400, is that what you're hoping for? I've never seen a mach with your mods make near 400 to the wheels but I'm ready to see what happens.:beer:

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
3V must be on low boost? Great kill OP, and your mach sounds GOOD man. I assumed since you hit the limiter that the GT was going to take it, but that top end kicked in real nice. So what numbers you put down and what are you trapping?

I see in your sig it says 400, is that what you're hoping for? I've never seen a mach with your mods make near 400 to the wheels but I'm ready to see what happens.:beer:

Its the stock pulley on the E Force. I was spinning in 2nd, that what i was bouncing off the rev limiter a bit.
Last time on the dyno i put down 378rwhp@6800. The stock Mach ECU won't rev pass 6800. I'm off to get tuned in July with 01' Cobra ecu that will rev over 7500. I plan on revving it to at least 7200rpms. I got a few other tricks, plus with a few extra rpms......should get me closer to 400rwhp.

We also went to weight the cars yesterday too. I'm just under 3400 with me, He's at 4100.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Its the stock pulley on the E Force. I was spinning in 2nd, that what i was bouncing off the rev limiter a bit.
Last time on the dyno i put down 378rwhp@6800. The stock Mach ECU won't rev pass 6800. I'm off to get tuned in July with 01' Cobra ecu that will rev over 7500. I plan on revving it to at least 7200rpms. I got a few other tricks, plus with a few extra rpms......should get me closer to 400rwhp.

We also went to weight the cars yesterday too. I'm just under 3400 with me, He's at 4100.

WOW 4100. I thought they weighed about 3600ish. A tuner couldn't make the ECU rev past 68k? Again nice kill. What tires are you running outback?

oh yea you have a spacer but do you plan on getting your intake ported also?

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
WOW 4100. I thought they weighed about 3600ish. A tuner couldn't make the ECU rev past 68k? Again nice kill. What tires are you running outback?

oh yea you have a spacer but do you plan on getting your intake ported also?

RT615's right now. I got some 555r's waiting for me. Stock Mach ecu's don't like being revved over 6800, even when tuned.

Fr500 intakes don't have to be ported for stock heads.

Last edited:

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Good Kill OP. This is the exact reason people talk so much smack on 3V's. If you were on a DR you'd destroyed your buddy. Love me some mach1's, Yellowknife,NWT Though?! Jesus H thats' gotta be depressing only being able to drive your toy a few months out of the year.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
RT615's right now. I got some 555r's waiting for me. Stock Mach ecu's don't like being revved over 6800, even when tuned.

Fr500 intakes don't have to be ported for stock heads.

OH shit I forgot you do have an FR5 intake mani. haha. I remember when I beat a "modded" '10 GT. I was actually surprised but this tops my weak ass race lol.

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
Good Kill OP. This is the exact reason people talk so much smack on 3V's. If you were on a DR you'd destroyed your buddy. Love me some mach1's, Yellowknife,NWT Though?! Jesus H thats' gotta be depressing only being able to drive your toy a few months out of the year.

No shit eh. You got May to September for sure, usually there is snow in mid October. Then in winter, is almost too cold to sled. Jan-Feb temps are always around -30 to -40 Celsius.
Plus......when i get tuned in July, i have to drive 1500 km's south!

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
No shit eh. You got May to September for sure, usually there is snow in mid October. Then in winter, is almost too cold to sled. Jan-Feb temps are always around -30 to -40 Celsius.
Plus......when i get tuned in July, i have to drive 1500 km's south!

As much as I hate to admit this.

Years ago I had an "Online Initiated" fling VIA World of Warcraft in which I met this sexy gal from Yellowknife. She came down to KC 4 times... proposed to me and wanted me to move up there. I said there was no way I could live in those temps. She took great care of me for the rest of her stay and never heard from her again.

She did however tell me insane stories about the weather. I hate freezing temps let alone that madness. Props to ya!

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

Years ago I had an "Online Initiated" fling VIA World of Warcraft in which I met this sexy gal from Yellowknife. She came down to KC 4 times... proposed to me and wanted me to move up there. I said there was no way I could live in those temps. She took great care of me for the rest of her stay and never heard from her again.

She did however tell me insane stories about the weather. I hate freezing temps let alone that madness. Props to ya!

Did you show her your "Mana". lol

mysicman

Resident Pill Pusher
Established Member
Fellas, this Mach moves out for sure but Brendan is being modest....Driver's mod for sure...he knows how to row like a boss:rockon:

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Mach sounds wicked! Didn't know a 4v with cams and stock "c" heads could make 378rwhp. Pretty badass man

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member

I've been here 2.5 years, if she's still here.... I'd probably know her.

Fellas, this Mach moves out for sure but Brendan is being modest....Driver's mod for sure...he knows how to row like a boss:rockon:

Coming to visit?

Mach sounds wicked! Didn't know a 4v with cams and stock "c" heads could make 378rwhp. Pretty badass man

Thanks!!! I think I have have the highest horsepower as a stock heads/block NA 4.6 dohc.

boduke0220

Established Member
I love cammed 4v's. yours is one of my favorites for sure. id like to see how id do against you with a tune and you with your updated tune too. i think you'd have me since you weigh less. Mach 1's are beast though, i miss my black one.

Users who are viewing this thread