4" Piping with silicon 3" reducer 45* angle.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I re-took the image because I accidentally wrote 12 for the month instead of 11. Fixed and then posted the rest of the other pictures.

This pipe was intended for my 99 GT when it was N/A. It is a Mandrel bent steel that is 4" in diameter and comes with a 45 degree 3" silicon reducer with two T-bolt clamps. It is a custom piece I bought to use for my custom intake set-up before I went supercharged and then turbo'd.

I'm not sure what you can use it for, but it does have a 3/8" barb fitting and a rubber grommet hole for insertion of an IAT sensor. Keep in mind this is custom, not production made, so you may have to make modifications to make it to fit.

Hpzxsgh.jpg

ZFWuba5.jpg

XOhOYfR.jpg

lUvJAgx.jpg

ba3C0CR.jpg

$100 shipped and I take Cash App, not PayPal.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Bump!

NO PAYPAL

I only accept Square, Google Pay, and CashApp. No PayPal or the other company they own like Venmo. Provide me with your email address so I can send you an invoice for you to pay for unless you want to use Google Pay or CashApp. If you prefer those methods I can simply send you my phone number for you to send payment to.

Only the methods mentioned above. I can easily send you an invoice with Square and you can pay securely through them with any major credit/debit card. PayPal can be added to Google Pay if you want to use it that badly.

Users who are viewing this thread