$4k Lightning

haybale

Don't upset Little Man!!!
Established Member
This guy lives in Escondido, CA, older guy, just needs to get this truck sold.

It needs paint as it's been sanded down.
It has a second set of near new rims for it.
Fired up right away. But has a miss, COP imho.
Ported heads, new internals(not built)
Aftermarket exhaust, sounds nice.
Rear roll pan.
It is driveable!!!

The sole reason I'm not buying is I don't have time with the new baby and all.

http://www.f150online.com/forums/lig...lightning.html

hit him up over there, I'll relay msgs if need be.

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
under 40k miles with a new engine that has pre-ignition? body is primed ready for paint? Truck has SKETCHY written all over it.. maybe if i lived within driving distance I would pick it up.. I would be afraid to see what i get otherwise..

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
for 4000, you can part it out for more than that, why would you consider it sketchy lol

Like I said.. if i lived within a decent distance it would be okay.. The way it is now would cost me $3k to get it to my house.. for that I can buy one that doesn't need paint.. for someone is SoCal it's a steal.. so much in fact you'd wonder why it's still for sale??

FordFanStan

Established Member
Haybale should probably mention he is not affiliated with this sale, truck, or seller, in anyway just in case lol. He went and looked at it and told me about it, but I didn't get to see it. I definitely still want to know the VIN myself. Is it SVT, Oasis, Carfax, and the like. If it passes, it really does sound like a good deal/steal. FFS

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I'll check it out if someone wants to give him a call. I live about 20 min away......let me know.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Might be a salvage title he said some kid who owned it before put a chip on from his cobra on the lightning and it burned the ecu or something. Thats why it needed a new motor.

dotstereo

Established Member
I will be watching the threads VERY closely. It sounds like a steal, but I agree with INFAMOU$, it's definitely sketchy. Given that its a relatively typical pre-ignition problem, how much would something like that cost to fix? I'll try and call the guy and get a VIN# tomorrow.

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
Down by Weirik exit, south side of Corona.

My X girlfriend is from here, here parents still live here. Lol. She lives down in SD now. That would be some funny shit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread