4K Miles 2017 Mustang GT MT-82 Coyote 5.0 Manual Transmission Ford OEM

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Must be his, Brad. He added the required SVTP name/date info card to the second photo, which appears on the eBay (seller from NJ) listing. You probably noticed he signed up yesterday as a new member to post it for sale.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Must be his, Brad. He added the required SVTP name/date info card to the second photo, which appears on the eBay (seller from NJ) listing. You probably noticed he signed up yesterday as a new member to post it for sale.
I was just basing this off of his user name and eBay profile. Just seemed like someone who joined to sell. We shall see.

I was just basing this off of his user name and eBay profile. Just seemed like someone who joined to sell. We shall see.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Yes I am a new member who is currently selling an MT-82 transmission

Intend on exploring the forum and introducing myself during my next available free time.

Have a good one

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
And to think, I almost denied his application because I knew what was coming. I did my research before approving. But as Brad said, we will see.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Can I get some measurements on the MT-82? Height, width, length? Doing a custom coyote swap on a 63 Continental curious how much cutting I’d need to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You actually wonder why? We see so many just join to sell. Your first post was in here, a for sale thread? Imagine that, and you have a eBay site. Imagine that again.

Yes as a matter of fact I do wonder why the mod team is so unwelcoming here.

If that is your precedent you should state it in the rules. How am I supposed to know the mod team here frowns upon new members posting something for sale?? This is not the precedent on every website. Some encourage it. You act as if its a sin. You tell me the rules and I will abide by them.

As a moderator, being rude to the new members is beyond unprofessional. I'm not here to rub anyone the wrong way and did nothing wrong to deserve such an unwelcoming treatment. Will be happy to take myself somewhere more professional if need be.

Thank you again.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yes as a matter of fact I do wonder why the mod team is so unwelcoming here.
The mods are not unwelcoming nor were they rude. I am not a mod and when I read this it screamed "business selling crap" I would have questioned it to. The mods are who keep this place semi-sane. your user name is also a red flag that you are a business and not much interested in being a member.

If that is your precedent you should state it in the rules. How am I supposed to know the mod team here frowns upon new members posting something for sale?? This is not the precedent on every website. Some encourage it. You act as if its a sin. You tell me the rules and I will abide by them.
here is a link:
https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/svtperformance-rules.461200/
As a moderator, being rude to the new members is beyond unprofessional. I'm not here to rub anyone the wrong way and did nothing wrong to deserve such an unwelcoming treatment. Will be happy to take myself somewhere more professional if need be.
Thank you again.
maybe you shouldn't be so thin skinned. they were neither rude nor unwelcoming but doing their job. as I said above your username and your first post just scream business trying to sell shit. rather than new individual member.

The mods are not unwelcoming nor were they rude. I am not a mod and when I read this it screamed "business selling crap" I would have questioned it to. The mods are who keep this place semi-sane. your user name is also a red flag that you are a business and not much interested in being a member.

here is a link:
https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/svtperformance-rules.461200/
maybe you shouldn't be so thin skinned. they were neither rude nor unwelcoming but doing their job. as I said above your username and your first post just scream business trying to sell shit. rather than new individual member.

Thin skinned? This is the most unwelcoming site i have ever been too so I beg to differ. I will just pull the post to prevent further issue.

Users who are viewing this thread