4V Parts

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I have a few parts left over from my turbo swap on my 03 cobra.
BRAND NEW IN BOX PRECISION PW39 WASTEGATE $200
03-04 Cobra Fuel pumps and hat assembly minus the sending unit. $150
03-04 Cobra Alternator and Brackets and the Attaching hardware $300 only 11k miles on this.
99-01 Cobra Alternator $100
Stock 03-04 Coolant crosover $75
Hellion coolant crossover $100
Autometer 3 gauge pillar pod already attached to a stock late 03 cobra pillar ready for gauges so you dont have to modify your factory pillar. $80
03-04 Cobra heat exchanger all the soft and hard lines $100
Autometer Boost Gauge $50
03-04 Cobra throttle cable bracket $40
03-04 Cobra pulley bridge powder coated gloss black $150
03-04 Cobra upper pulley bracket and pulley $75
03-04 Cobra EGR bracket and solenoid $60
03-04 Cobra stock fuel rails $50
Mis nitrous stuff NOS big shot fuel (1) and nitrous (2) solenoids, NOS filter, NOS purge kit, 4150 carb plate, throttle linkage and a couple stainless braided lines. $150
I ALSO HAVE A MONSTER TRASMISSIONS BUILT 4R70W BRAND NEW FROM MONSTER THAT WAS BOLTED IN A CAR SERVICED AND NEVER EVEN STARTED THE CAR BEFORE PLANS CHANGED ON THE BUILD. THE TRANSMISSION WAS BUILT WITH THE FOLLOWING UPGRADES AND IS THEIR HD VERSION THEY OFFER ON THEIR WEBSITE. PRECISION MASTER OVERHAUL KIT
HIGH PERFORMANCE REPROGRAMMING SHIFT KIT INTERMEDIATE CLUTCH PACK REVERSE INPUT DRUM FORWARD INPUT CLUTCH DRUM MODIFIED SUNGEAR TO INCREASE REAR PLANETARY LUBRICATION HIGH PERFORMANCE KEVLAR BAND UPDATED & MODIFIED LOW/REVERSE SERVO & COVER DIRECT CLUTCH DRUM MODIFIED OVERDRIVE SERVO NEW 2-3 ACCUMULATOR NEW UPDATED DOUBLE LIP 3-4 ACCUMULATOR RECALIBRATED VALVEBODY w/UPDATE TV VALVE ASSEMBLY RECALIBRATED VALVE PLATE FOR SHIFT FIRMNESS NEW HIGH FLOW FILTER AND A 2300-2500 STALL CONVERTER.
$1750

I know I will have more to list and can send pictures to anyone interested. PM or email me @ [email protected] I will also split the paypal fees and shipping for anything I have listed here for sale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread