50-60 teens rob Oakland train riders

CV355

_
Established Member
This situation is what an FM-P90 held in a hang down shoulder sling was made for, 50 high speed hp rounds mag in the weapon and a second mag in your coat pocket.

Or carry a 50AE. The concussion from firing that damn thing would be enough to send the thugs running. Of course, good luck explaining to any officer why you felt the need to carry something of that nature.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If only a pistol, a whole lot of violence of action is needed for 50 people. You'd have to damn near be John ****ing Wick to get out of that one.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
There were robberies in Chicago over the weekend too on the trains. A lot of them. This sounds like it was a internet coordinated thing.

robraySVT

Established Member
Sounds like target practice to me! Extra points if they are moving! Lol. Another example of all the worthless trash popping out kids left and right. This is the result.

Blown 89

Established Member
A peaceful robbery, LOL.
I LOL too. If its peaceful, they will walk away when you say "no." at which point its no longer a robbery, just begging.
If giving someone my wallet and phone is enough to end the altercation it's worth it. Not all robberies end up with you getting shot, stabbed, or beaten. Not every criminal runs away at the sight of a firearm. Not every person that's shot flies 20 feet backwards and dies instantly. Every situation is different and some are diffused easier than others. Some of you have watched WAY too many movies and that line of thinking will get you hurt some day.

I had a story I was going to tell that didn't end will for a classmate of mine but **** it, it seems like everyone has their minds made up that they're going to shoot first and read the situation later and I don't feel like dragging him through the mud to make a point. Suffice it to say diffusing a situation isn't always a bad option.

Famine

Established Member
This situation is what an FM-P90 held in a hang down shoulder sling was made for, 50 high speed hp rounds mag in the weapon and a second mag in your coat pocket.

Yeah because I'm sure you would have avoided hitting the innocent in that hellfire. Even just a glock 19 would have changed their minds. After the first one, they would be done. Best case scenario, have the police there waiting for them at the next stop.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If giving someone my wallet and phone is enough to end the altercation it's worth it. Not all robberies end up with you getting shot, stabbed, or beaten. Not every criminal runs away at the sight of a firearm. Not every person that's shot flies 20 feet backwards and dies instantly. Every situation is different and some are diffused easier than others. Some of you have watched WAY too many movies and that line of thinking will get you hurt some day.

I had a story I was going to tell that didn't end will for a classmate of mine but **** it, it seems like everyone has their minds made up that they're going to shoot first and read the situation later and I don't feel like dragging him through the mud to make a point. Suffice it to say diffusing a situation isn't always a bad option.

tell the story, it's always good to have real life examples of outcomes and consequences for situations like this

Blown 89

Established Member
tell the story, it's always good to have real life examples of outcomes and consequences for situations like this
Long story short he was out with his roommate, got mugged at knifepoint, gave up cells, wallets, etc, and as the mugger was leaving he pulled his firearm and engaged him (presumably to get his stuff back). The mugger was shot, struggled with the two of them, fatally wounded my friend, and took off only to die a few blocks away.

I think there's a misconception that when armed you are immortal. 50-60 people is a big group and if any of them notice you've run out of ammo while you're cornered in a train car you're screwed.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
In my perfect world: Someone shoots one of these thugs and as he/she is laying on the ground bleeding profusely from his/her head (maybe some brain material is seen) the riders just point and laugh and ignore the begging for help. The riders step over the body as they exit the car completely ignoring the life leaving the body of the criminal.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Stuff like this doesn't happen in Texas because everyone carries around here. Lol

Really?

"Whatever the reasons, the Mara Salvatrucha, better known as the MS-13, has steadily risen to the top of the state’s list of notorious gangs, now considered more of a threat to Texas public safety than larger and older criminal groups including the Aryan Brotherhood, the Bandidos motorcycle club and the border-based Barrio Azteca gang."

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/10/19/ms-13-gang-houston/

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/08/sheriff-ms-13-gang-brings-machetes-rape-scalping-texas/

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/dallas-struggling-to-combat-gang-violence/343979429

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Really?

"Whatever the reasons, the Mara Salvatrucha, better known as the MS-13, has steadily risen to the top of the state’s list of notorious gangs, now considered more of a threat to Texas public safety than larger and older criminal groups including the Aryan Brotherhood, the Bandidos motorcycle club and the border-based Barrio Azteca gang."

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/10/19/ms-13-gang-houston/

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/08/sheriff-ms-13-gang-brings-machetes-rape-scalping-texas/

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/dallas-struggling-to-combat-gang-violence/343979429

Yeah they've been busy down here. 2 in houston killed a girl recently

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shoot one or two and you would be locked up while the rest file suit and win for emotional trauma.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly, you're probably right! I read about this yesterday. I'd love to know what ultimately is done to those caught. I'm not optimistic that the legal system there will come down hard on them. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread