51st state (Puerto Rico)

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Puerto Rico voted with 51% saying "yes" to statehood last night.. now it's a matter of Obama and Congress admitting them.

1hot281

Established Member
considering most latinos have better work ethic than most white americans this could help our nation

Fer real! Haha you see Mexicans WORKING for that money. Standing on the corner rain or shine selling oranges and strawberries... waiting for work, any work, at Home Depot... trying to clean dirty windshields at gas stations...

I think I can say I've never encountered a Mexican just plain asking for a handout for nothing...

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Fer real! Haha you see Mexicans WORKING for that money. Standing on the corner rain or shine selling oranges and strawberries... waiting for work, any work, at Home Depot... trying to clean dirty windshields at gas stations...

I think I can say I've never encountered a Mexican just plain asking for a handout for nothing...

Those are called "illegal" Mexicans. You're mistaken if you think they are all the same.

Driver500

Established Member
They also had a change in leadership from a guy who supported the move to statehood to a guy who doesn't. I'll be surprised if it gets moved forward.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Wonder if they become a state, they receive welfare and food stamps? Hell, why not. Tons of too lazy to work Americans do it every day. God damnit.

You sound like you're speaking from personal experience. If I had to guess I'd say family? Tell them to get a job like the rest of us! Yee-haw!

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Those are called "illegal" Mexicans. You're mistaken if you think they are all the same.

Yes, majority are but not all. 2 Mexicans laid my tile in the living room and my bedroom for half price. Saved me a ton of money and they have papers lol. Btw I'm Mexican too but **** that ill just pay their ass to do that type of labor lol.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Yes, majority are but not all. 2 Mexicans laid my tile in the living room and my bedroom for half price. Saved me a ton of money and they have someones papers lol. Btw I'm Mexican too but **** that ill just pay their ass to do that type of labor lol.

Fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread