$5K over sticker

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
Me thinks that strategy won't work very often in this current environment. I even mentioned this in jest to my salesman and while he acknowledged that the C8 may be a great vehicle, if I dropped out, he said he would have absolutely no trouble selling my order.

my response would be "great, so we're good? cause i'm out if you're gonna try and stick me."

5.2Leader

Established Member
Helmets here get your free helmets! I think we have another short bus riding window licker in the house!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
That position is all well and good IF you don't want a 2020 GT-500. It is capitalism at its finest, plain and simple...supply and demand.

If a person has the money to burn or they are foolish and they want it asap they are definitely gonna have a harder time than someone with patience that is willing to get a better car for less elsewhere.

My advice was not for the money is no object by virtue of wealth or foolishness.

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
It's not an insult. If you got money to burn then by all means do that. Most people don't and some of those people are fools who will spend money they don't have to get the latest an greatest.

Two totally different categories.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
@SSSSSSSSSSSSVT, where did you go homie? I'm trying to fund some new Forgeline's with my winnings.
Hey man, if your in the market my Rad Tech’s brother is high up at Forgeline. I can get the A-plan pricing :)
Or I can bring them from Ohio when I come get my GT500.
Seriously though, I almost thought of trying for an early 500 to take to him for a special Forged/Carbon set direct from their Dayton headquarters.
As I’m 39, it’s probably before your time at the dealer but, I was finishing school when I bought my ‘04 Cobra in September 2004 with A-plan and a $5-6k rebate. Everyone was talking ‘05 GTs but that black 2004 was my first new car.
Looking forward to taking a road trip with my dad or one of my kids to pick up the new 500.
-J

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
What did you expect him to say? He might need to sell the farm if you walk and purchase a C8? LOL

These cars will be Ford Family plan in no time. Basically 100k for something they had in 2014 minus the manual transmission that we still want.

Brutal.
03 svt, 100 more hp, 300lbs more, still can’t compete with c5z or viper of 02.
20 svt/fp, 300 more hp, 400lbs more, competing with c7z and the viper and the $150/200k 991.2 GT3/TT.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
upload_2019-10-20_12-48-12.gif

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Whataburger..yummmmm. Was stationed in Corpus for many years...first one. Grew up in West Florida, everywhere. Live in Charleston, SC, ZERO. We do stop at the one in Jax on the way to our hometown at Christmas every year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread