5th All-Members GTG - Saturday, June 19, 2010!!

viper82489

Established Member
just a few for now got to wait for the rest to upload.

At the safeway before the cruise.
IMG_5027.jpg

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_5024.jpg

IMG_5022.jpg

IMG_5021.jpg

IMG_5016.jpg

And the fun part.
IMG_5036.jpg

IMG_5039.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

that's it for now ill have more later

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Really, Really Bummed today......

Thought everyone would be taking off for the cruise at 3 or so. Showed up at 2 on the dot and fished my way through the parking lot. Was sitting 5 cars back in traffic trying to make my way to everyone while the cruise was rolling out. Guess the positive was I saw everyone rolling out but I was sad to have missed everything. No doubt everyone had a great time!

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Today was great! HUGE thanks to Mustafa for organizing this, everything was awesome and we all really appreciate it.

Chris, sorry about your tire brotha. It definitely could have been much worse though. Looking at all that smoke in the rearview, I would have sworn we were taking 2 cars home on a rollback.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
7.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
18.JPG

BEST DRIVER OF THE DAY. Mac kept up with 6 Cobras on the crowded beltway on a spirited drive while in an Avalanche with a grill in the back
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

19.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

lastdeployment

Established Member
Today was great! HUGE thanks to Mustafa for organizing this, everything was awesome and we all really appreciate it.

Chris, sorry about your tire brotha. It definitely could have been much worse though. Looking at all that smoke in the rearview, I would have sworn we were taking 2 cars home on a rollback.

Thanks is in order for Mustafa!! Great job with setup and cooking!! The look he got when he grabbed the "slow cooked" hot dog off the grill when we loaded it on the truck was great.

Justin, I though we might still be taking a couple cars on the rollback after I got pulled over. Wasn't sure if I had what I needed to get back on the road and I wasn't sure if I damaged the black Cobra behind me with all the pieces flying.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I had a good time guys. We had some serious firepower out there today. Mustafa did a great job putting this together. Dwight, you wouldve been proud, lots of snakes and lots of food, lots of good times. The thing that makes this club so cool is being able to hang with you guys and enjoy our cars. Didnt go to the cruise, somehow I ended up following the Northbounders and had to jump off at Laurel and just cruised home.

TRBO VNM

tony,

forgot to ask, are you using your stock computer or did you put a terminator computer in?

swap looks great man. really like it and the black engine bay really helps set it off. :beer:

heytonyman

build-break-repeat
Established Member
Thanks dude, your car looks clean too! You'll like that Precision Turbo. We should try some 60 rolls on buds creek road ;)

I ended up using the entire harness and all modules from the 04 orange car. Nothing was plug and play into my 01 non-mach460 harness. The Cobra still started and ran so rather than re-pin connectors I just swapped everything headlights-to-taillights dash and all.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
I had a great time as well. Was really good to see everyone and their cars! A HUGE thank you to Mustafa! Great job man!

I took some pics (ok a lot haha) and either Richie or myself will post them up later. =)

ifinditundrgrnd

Established Member
I had a terrific time yesterday, especially on the drive from Tysons to Silver Spring. I asked my brother from Utah to come with me and I don't think he was interested in going, but came along just to hang out with me. He is a Mopar man from way back and owns a 67 Barracuda and a 67 Coronet R/T. After the brief meeting at Tysons, the drive to Silver Spring, the GTG and the hospitality of everyone we met, he jabbered all the way to Madison Va., and pretty much the rest of the evening about Cobras, and was debating which of his cars to get rid of so he can buy his own Terminator Cobra. We both had a great time, and everybody definitely made a HUGE fan of the Cobra out of a pretty hardcore Mopar guy. A big thanks to Mustafa, for setting all of that up. I also wanted to thank everyone for the compliments on my car, it's the first time I have had it out with other Cobras since I bought it in October, and half expected to catch alot of grief about it. Not a single negative word, and a super big thanks to Eric for all of the advice about getting the paint in better shape. When my brother heard Eric's Cobra supercharger come screaming up the road, I think that is what really caught his attention, and got the wheels turning in his head about buying one, everyone else just sealed the deal. Thanks for letting me ramble about my first experience with MACA, next time I will find a way to stay for the cruise afterward.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
Man, all those pics look GREAT! I so wish I could have been there. :cryying:
But what's this? Dog Whisperer? :D

That is actually one of my fave pics of the whole day. I took a similar pic as well. Who knew Doug was such a great dogsitter. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread