5th. Annual OKTOBERFEST 2008

Scarpino

Established Member
I'll be leaving late friday as noted earlier. Doubt I'll get to hang out with everyone at all, because the kids will be so doped up on all the sugar, it'll be a none stop adventure!
We plan on gold-mining, horse-back riding, putt-putt, a museum or 2, and a ton of shopping. Since the kids have never been, it'll be a good time for them and a great time for me and the Mrs's to finally kick back for a weekend, instead of running 1000mph all weekend long.

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
D-Day, Damm rain this a.m. and then tonight clear and cool. Tomorrow thru Sunday sunny and 70......I'm bringing some goodies if anyone is interested..

Last edited:

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Okto-Beer-Fest;
Gone Fishin

images-1.jpg

Scarpino

Established Member
D-Day, Damm rain this a.m. and then tonight clear and cool. Tomorrow thru Sunday sunny and 70......I'm bringing some goodies if anyone is interested..

Goodies?

What kind of goodies are we talking about? I may bring some extra dough with me! :rockon:

ANGUS99

Established Member
A big thanks to all the folks that made it to Helen for Octoberfest. We made some new friends and had a great time. The weather appeared to dampen the turnout somewhat but for those of us that did show, it was a blast. It's nice to put a face to the names and to find out we even had a couple of real life heroes join us for the festivities. Folks in attendance included a fighter pilot, a special ops sniper, a high performance test driver/instructor, and then there was the most "L" knowledgable folks that I've had the pleasure to be around. For those not in attendance, plan for next year. You never know who you might meet or the opportunities that may present themselves.

ANGUS99

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
A big thanks to all the folks that made it to Helen for Octoberfest. We made some new friends and had a great time. The weather appeared to dampen the turnout somewhat but for those of us that did show, it was a blast. It's nice to put a face to the names and to find out we even had a couple of real life heroes join us for the festivities. Folks in attendance included a fighter pilot, a special ops sniper, a high performance test driver/instructor, and then there was the most "L" knowledgable folks that I've had the pleasure to be around. For those not in attendance, plan for next year. You never know who you might meet or the opportunities that may present themselves.

ANGUS99

it turned out to be a great time......:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread