6 Piston Brembo Brakes (***NIB***)

jonesd

Established Member
Howdy!

I have a lot of parts that I need to get rid of. Many are new or lightly used. Feel free to ask any questions. I will get back to you as soon as possible. All parts are located in Houston, TX. All parts will be shipped via FedEx Ground, insured, with tracking. PayPal is the only accepted form of payment. You MUST be PayPal verified. Shipping address MUST match the address on your PayPal account. Please allow a processing time of 1 business day from receipt of payment. I only ship to the 48 continental United States.

Please pay attention to part numbers. Do not message me with a question regarding a part without first looking up the part number.

If an item is labeled NIB, it means IT IS NEW IN BOX, NEVER BEEN USED, NEVER INSTALLED.

Please post in the thread saying what item you are buying if you plan to purchase. It helps me keep track.

Regards,

Chris

**BRAND NEW*** 6 Piston, Brembo Brakes (Front Calipers, Clips, Pads, Splash Shield, Brake Hose, v
They were hooked up but realized they wouldn't fit my wheels. They had fluid through them but never ran
PRICE:$790 shipped

eafLR2.jpg
r14vwA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread