6 Reasons Why I Hate the Ford GT vid

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Yeah, you can't park in a normal spot and get out of the vehicle. Watch the top gear episode on the Ford GT, its very funny to watch Jeremy try to squeeze out of it!

G-STANG

Established Member
Nothing new to me. All this was mentioned back when the car came out. What is with all these tools and their you tube channels. Vehicle Virgins lol I remember Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear said the Ford GT had the same block as the f-150 lol

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Point 5 was kind of exaggerated. I seen a few guys get out of their GT with no problem.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Doors aren't that big of an issue. Not enough to keep me away from it at least

Woody6799

Established Member
All the reasons why this car was not ever supposed to be a daily driver.... its a toy/racecar... deal with it

BlkoutGT

Established Member
The only acceptable reason to hate about the car would be the fact you constantly have to change/wash your underwear because you keep jizzing in them. My wife does the laundry so no complaints would come from me lol.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
If that were my FGT it would never ever be parked near any other cars to begin with as so I couldn't get out, lol. Secondly, If I got the coin to own one I also have the $ to have a back up camera and bonnet jacks installed.

Users who are viewing this thread