600 mile Zinc Yellow Cobra on eBay

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
not sure he will get that money for it. never understood why people do this.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
not sure he will get that money for it. never understood why people do this.

+1 I think it's stupid for people to ask more money then sticker price from when it was new for a used 10+ year old car.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
I been watching market for months now before I picked up my 03. That car worth 29-30 max. Not that we would want to pay that but rare to find that with low miles and stock. Unfortunately it's worth a premium.

The terminator has held value very well. Fords first built blown car and only a 2 year run.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I like ZY in person,(had a ZY 03 cobra) they do not picture well, but damn why do everyone always save the uglier colors lol...Still cool to see untouched

Silver95

Established Member
To each their own, I for one have no interest in mystichrome even with low miles.

I'm thinking 25k is the money here. I really like how the factory markings are still on the car, in the air box and the bolts on the blower. I'm a detail whore :)

92BlkGT

Established Member
Pretty sure this is the car I looked at last year. It was at a local small dealership that bought it from a bigger dealerahip here. I found out they bought it for $24,000 after I tried to deal on it. It has a nice finger nail deep scratch on the quarter panel about 5 inches long, scratches on the front and back bumper, and rash on the front passenger rim if I remember correctly. I could of got it for $26,000 but these issues made me pass on it. They must of sold it to these guys who are trying to cut a nice profit. Im almost 100% this is the same car, mileage is identical.

The story I got is the original owner was a rich guy from South Dakota who bought it and stored it for 10 years hoping to make a good investment, needless to say he took a big hit on it.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I've never seen zinc yellow in person but from other pictures they sure as hell didnt look like a highlighter.

afcobra01

Established Member
I have a 01 Zinc Yellow and I like the color. The lights under which these pics were taken make it look green. Anyway, the price for this one is way out there. 25K max.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Granted that Zinc Yellow isn't one of the more popular colors, but this should easily fetch $28K-$29K with 684 miles on it (and bone stock). For someone wanting a near-new Terminator (which don't pop up all that much now), here you go. JMO.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Granted that Zinc Yellow isn't one of the more popular colors, but this should easily fetch $28K-$29K with 684 miles on it (and bone stock). For someone wanting a near-new Terminator (which don't pop up all that much now), here you go. JMO.

Yeah I bought my stock Cobra in 06 with 372 miles on it for that much money. I couldn't believe I lucked out and found a brand new one then. Now in 2014 coming across another new one is pretty amazing.

TClark22

Established Member
cool that there is one with under 1000 miles on it...thats the lowest i have ever seen. But i wouldn't even consider buying it because its ugly ass sulfer zinc yellow. Its too dull for me, not a huge yellow fan to begin with but the deep rich yellow of screaming yellow is the only yellow that does it for me.

Silver95

Established Member
36k is the buy it now price, highly doubt anyone is going to be paying that.

If the scratches and curb rash are true than that sucks big time. No 600 mile car should have that.

Users who are viewing this thread