600RWHP Naturally Aspirated Coyote

ford20

Established Member
I'm not sure where to post this since it isn't a 6th Gen so I'm assuming this is as good a spot as any. I just wanted to share my car with everyone and the great work that JPC Racing has done for me in getting my car back to me. Back in 2014 I spun a bearing on my way home from work and from the moment I spoke with Aaron@Jpcracing until the day I pulled out of the parking lot I was amazed and thankful for the amount of time that they spent with me in getting the build together and all of the questions I have asked along the way. The customer service has been second to none IMO even helping me out when the piston manufacture let a bad piston slip by quality control, they said don't worry about it, we are going to cover the cost of everything and get back on the road as quickly as possible and work everything out from there. I can't count how many times I have seen something go wrong and the owner of the car is stuck having to foot the bill or is sitting there waiting months on end for some sort of action to happen. That certainly wasn't the case here, I was called immediately and was told there might be something wrong with a piston, but not to worry about we are going to pull them out order new ones and get you up and running while we deal with the manufacturer. You have nothing to worry about, just let us deal with it. I can count on half a hand how many times I have seen that happen. Eric has been an absolute blessing to work with, I can't count how many times I bugged him on his off time and he was there to help me out or answer my ludicrous questions. I know there were times where he must have been shaking is head or facepalming himself at times, but I never felt like an idiot when I asked him a question if that makes any sense.

Anyway, onto the car! Here it is during the tuning process for E85:

[video=youtube;2kbmhgqVi5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kbmhgqVi5Y[/video]

The car ended up making 564 on 93, 579 on E85, & 594 on FTW. The only time I'm not rounding those numbers up is on my taxes haha.

Rich over at RGR is one of the best modular engine builders in the nation and the work that he did on this car coming up with everything to make it all work perfectly is unreal. All of this is on the stock 11:1 compression so I can only imagine what these numbers would be if we followed suit with the other All Motor N/A builds and bumped compression to 12:1+. Kevin MacDonald did his magic with the tuning and it is no wonder he tunes some of the fastest coyote's in the country! This thing just moves the **** out and from 4500 RPM on up the car just punches you in the face and pulls all the way up to 8200 like a god damn freight train, it just doesn't want to stop. With the cams and the monoblade throttle body on there I was expecting the driveability to greatly suffer, but it did great IMO. Very little bucking or throttle surge and this was with the traffic heading into American Muscle and also driving it around the parking lot using only my big toe to press on the gas. I'm so impressed with the job that Kevin did with the tune in all honesty. The car is just an absolute monster and I can't imagine what it will be like on the road course. I'm looking forward to my first outing to relearn how the car will behave. I'm hoping to show a few Corvette's my taillights though :D

Everyone there knows what they are doing at the shop and did an amazing job! When Aaron walked me around the shop it was just a hodgepodge of 7 second cars with a bunch of 8 second cars and then god knows how many 9 second cars were sitting in the shop getting work done to them with a few SRT8 Grand Cherokee, a Viper, some Lightnings basically anything you could want to make go fast I have seen in their shop at one point or the other. I was just blown away at the shop.

Here is a dyno sheet and idle clip to end this off. I couldn't say enough positive things about JPC they are just a great group of amazing people in MD.

28813963082_4e120e0a9c_c.jpg

[video=youtube;EVIf16ZUNSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVIf16ZUNSw[/video]

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Hey Sean congratulations I know you have waited a long time for this now you can go and have fun with it. Killer numbers I'm sure it's a blast to drive.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
thats gotta be so f-en fun on the street.... any idea wat the MPG are jus curoius

kdaly

Established Member
Unreal buddy! So glad you are finally on the road. I'd trade you any day if you get tired of it : )

ford20

Established Member
Thanks guys! The car is an absolute beast!! Hopefully I can get the monitors to turn on so I can get it inspected and really have some fun. Right now I am just taking it easy to break in the motor a little more.

ford20

Established Member
The thing ****ing hauls ass!! One of these days I will have to get a passenger to record some WOT runs haha.

ford20

Established Member
Come down to fl and ill happily be the passenger lol. Or you could get a gopro?

Ha! That is the second offer I have from Florida at this point. I never even thought of a GoPro before. I will have to go invest in one I think lol

Cam specs please. lol

4 cams, 2 Intake, 2 ExhaustI

f you want more details PM Eric@jpcracing and he can get you all hooked up with these.

Users who are viewing this thread