668rwhp GT500 vs 540rwhp c6z06 vs c6 LS2 H/C/E 150shot

gearhead08

Established Member
Hello, so after racing two vettes the other night a grand sport and this LS2 corvette and beating them pretty bad. The LS2 Corvette decided to put on his 150shot of nitrous and bring his buddy out with a heads cam c6 with 540rwhp. So we headed to mexico. I raced the c6z06 three times. First roll. 45mph I didnt hear the countdown. He got the hit pretty good, then I reeled him in and beat him by a 1/4 car. Raced again, both leaving on the third go. I pulled him about a car to 2 cars and held off to the end of 4th and let out. Third race we went from a dig, both having issues with traction and me winning when he missed a shift. The LS2 Corvette we only had one run, it was a 45 roll. We took off together and instantly pulled him about a car, edged him out slightly more and he lost by about a car to a car and a half. Over all they are the closest races I have had lately and were some cool guys to talk too. Hopefully I will have the video shortly.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4_O_YdENyUU

Last edited:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Good kills, a bolt on c6z is always a good run. Interested in seeing the vids, guy I know bought one last year and seems to want a race against everybody but me sadly.

Speedboosted

Established Member
Nice runs. Your car makes a lot more than the number show, that must have been one stingy mustang dyno.

gearhead08

Established Member
Thanks guys! Still trying to get the bolt on ls2 video with 125-150shot i have heard both now. Here is the z06.

Last edited:

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
That nitrous LS2 has had better days you can tell. Looks beat to crap w a blown airbag. :-D

Nice runs/kills. 1st run, the Z06 got you it looks like. Funny looking driver. The typee of dude that puts that wing on a Z06. :-D

Last edited:

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
That nitrous LS2 has had better days you can tell. Looks beat to crap w a blown airbag. :-D

Nice runs/kills. 1st run, the Z06 got you it looks like. Funny looking driver. The typee of dude that puts that wing on a Z06. :-D

Yeah I was thinking the same thing too. Hate to judge he seems to be a certain type and the wing confirms it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread