67 Camaro w/ 468" LSX vs 2010 GTR w/ Built Motor/Cams/AMS Alpha 9 Turbos

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Yea, everything working against him, even had passenger when the GTR didnt lol. He recently went down to 3.73's, so car is probably slower than it was with the 4.10's, but will work better with the changes he is about to make.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
It hasnt ran in a bit, it made some motor noise awhile back and is just sitting. He is too busy speed skating and bicycle racing to mess with it lol

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
That's to bad. That was my favorite car you filmed. Thing ran hard

It's basically flat pink now, from sitting outside for so many years lol.

Love that Camaro. Just needs a little dope.

That's why he went down to 3.73's when the rearend broke recently. Probably slowed it down on motor quite a bit, but when he adds the bottle.......:dancenana:

TheHitman™

Established Member
I'm wondering if the GT-R has the old or new style Alpha 9 turbos. It's leaving a lot on the table if they are the new style. If it's the old style that set up should be about a 138-140mph car on pump.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
I'm wondering if the GT-R has the old or new style Alpha 9 turbos. It's leaving a lot on the table if they are the new style. If it's the old style that set up should be about a 138-140mph car on pump.

Dunno, the Camaro should be around that range, it runs 110 in the 1/8, well..........that was before he swapped gears so I guess it's hard to say.

glad to see you are still making vids!

Im trying! :pop:

matt87

Established Member
a tiny wiff of juice and the camaro woulda won, but turned out as i thought it would.

Users who are viewing this thread